Our friend, low-key

HIs last post was Dec 16, it was about Cobra Kai. He didn't post about being sick. I wonder when he passed away,

I just want to say it speaks volumes to what kind of person he was that people remember so fondly, looked forward to and pulled from those threads to help brighten their days and get them through tough times. I'd like to think he would be really happy to know all those song threads touched so many people and gave such a lasting impression :grouphug:

He always reminded me of Capt Orr in Catch-22....always on a mission to bring us the lyrics of our lives, but still a mystery of a fellow and every time he came back to base here he had a kind insight, word, riddle, .....pun on life....a very dry humor of the early 80s Dave Letterman so always waited with anticipation of what was next. I had hoped to catch him in Vegas and take him down route 66 to Oatman.....yep. moderators were always looking us for types.

I am broken hearted at this news. Jason was a kind and genuine soul, he and I chatted and he seemed always to check in on me when I was having trouble. Sometimes a pep talk, sometimes sharing and comparing our cancer treatments, sometimes just a friendly "Hey, just wanted you to know I was thinking of you." His love for women and pics of his pin-up girls sometimes pushed the limits here, but he never meant to offend anyone and truly cared about this community.

He took a little voluntary break as Pop Daddy years back, and returned as Low-Key. He laughed and told me he chose that new name to embody his new philosophy.

I will miss you, my friend.

Bummed to hear this. I guess he used to have too much fun but he never took any of this too seriously because it seemed to be about having fun. He'd never take anything too personally. And I recall he said he said he spent some time in the Bay Area in the 80s (was that in the Navy?).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter