Our friend, low-key

I'm so very sorry to hear this. We went waaaaaay back. He was fun, and while some people did not agree with his posting style, he always had a kind word to say. Even if it was just a Hey. We knew what he meant. I'll keep his family in my thoughts. <3

I noticed his absence a while ago and checked to see when he last posted. Thanks for letting us know Dan. This makes me really sad - the boards won't be the same without him. I'll imagine him in the great Vegas in the sky, having a drink, and being sexy!
Rocking with Elvis and Chuck Berry

Last edited:
I have been mostly a lurker on these boards for years and years. I never posted to any of Low-key's threads but I did enjoy them. I did notice his absence of late. I am so sad to hear of his passing. May he rest in love and light. My condolences to his family and all his Disboard friends.

Oh, that's so sad! He was one of my favorite people, and I only knew him through this forum.

When I started on the Dis way back when, I was probably 90% Theme Parks forum and about 10% others. But as I got more disillusioned with WDW and visited less, I found myself spending most of my Dis time here on the Community forum and he was a big reason why. He made the Community forum a lot more fun.

His posts almost always made me smile, and I'll always remember him fondly. RIP.

Last edited:
Aww Dan thank you for texting me today and leading me back to the Disboards. It’s been many years since I last spoke w “lowkey” (always knew him as PopDaddy or PD or just Jason). He was always a good guy, had a heart of gold. I remember him being very sweet to me and tracking me down when my husband John died so suddenly 11.5 years ago. Jason was one of those guys who I always thought of as a friend. I am so very sorry to read this sad news today. Wishing peace and light to all who loved him. And Dan, thank you for your beautiful tribute. No one does it like you do. xx
Judi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter