Our friend, low-key

Oh, this is not a story I wanted to hear today, but Dan, what a wonderful tribute and memory to Pop Daddy/Low Key. I'm so bummed to hear this. I always enjoyed his posts and he's been around here as long as I have, enough that I've gotten both a "long post' and "hey" from him. I know sometimes there were people around here who seemed put off by his flirtatiousness at times, but he was really kind, harmless, and just of my generation!!!

RIP Pop Daddy/Low Key/Jason, you will be missed here.:grouphug:

Jason introduced me to new music, new foods, he taught me how to really do Vegas. He made me laugh, and he was there with good advice and just the right thing to say when I needed it. He could always make me smile and he brightened my days. I didn't know him as long as many of you, but I'm so grateful that I got to know him. He's the most charismatic, funny, SEXY😘, amazing man I've ever met. I miss him terribly, life isn't the same without him.

Thank you for writing such a beautiful tribute Dan. I hope he knows how loved he is by everyone.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Oh my gosh……… so sorry. He made me laugh especially his “ songs with a ……… in them “. Some people would get so frustrated and he loved it! He seemed like such a kind person. He will be missed. RIP. I was just thinking of @amberpi - he was so kind to her. She passed so young as well. The Disboards lost a great one today:grouphug:

Last edited:
I am so sorry to hear this about Jason.
His music threads were fun and I participated in some of them even though I was not a music person.
It was great to be the recipient of some of his kind “hey “ comments when I needed them as well as a few “sexy” thread comments when I got a little too wordy.
Jason also visited the Breast Cancer thread on occasion and showed his care and concern for everyone there as well as sharing a glimpse into his own cancer journey.
I enjoyed his down to earth posts and personality.
He will be missed. My sympathies to his family.

This is just shocking. I hadn't seen his posts in a while but we all take breaks periodically so I didn't think much about it. I am glad I saved all our PMs from 2016 when he was battling cancer. We had some amazing conversations about life and cancer. He had such a big heart. I'm sorry we never met in person. Rest in peace Jason. You will forever be sexy in my heart.

I, too, would like to read his obituary if anyone finds it.

For somebody whom I think Jason found to be Perfect

Perfect

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter