~*Our Disney December Extravaganza!*~

CRSNDSNY

DIS Veteran
Our trip was completed less than a week ago and I've begun our trip report with tons of photos and lots of details. Please let me know if you have any questions!

December 8 - 9 -- Boardwalk Villas Studio
December 9-13 -- Disney Wonder, CAT9
December 13-17 -- Boardwalk Villas 1BR

Links:
PRETRIP log
INDEX
DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
AFTERTHOUGHTS

I'll post more as I complete each day. I also have all photos in two albums on webshots along with some videos on YouTube but I will wait to post those direct links when I've completed the report.

ENJOY and THANKS for reading!
:cutie:
Melody

Well, it sounds like you had a decent flight down there, which is good because I know how worried you were!

Ohhhh that little Ernie is such a sweetie :love: And I can't believe how big Amelia is wow!!!princess:

I can tell that you had some tough times but that you didn't want to get into it. Hopefully they weren't too bad.

Love that pic of your little boy chillin' out on the bed while you unpack!!!

I can totally relate to being sad when you dropped off Ernie at Flounders!!! Hurts the heart huh??? Why was he picked up early when you were at Palo? Was there something wrong or your sis just wanted to see him??

Can't wait to read the rest!! :yay:

I can totally relate to being sad when you dropped off Ernie at Flounders!!! Hurts the heart huh??? Why was he picked up early when you were at
Oh yes, it broke my heart! I cried like a baby.

Ernie is teething and when my sister went to check on him he was crying because the staff made the mistake of putting him down. He is spoiled to say the least and couple that with teething and he wasn't a happy little man. So sis just checked him out and took care of him herself. She did say they were trying to soothe him so that made me feel better.

Sometimes my husband doesn't listen to me when I talk -- that's how the three hour tour of FL happened. Didn't want to get into too much detail in the TR so I didn't hurt my hubbie's feelings. :laughing: Next time, I drive, though! ha ha!

I'm going to try to get a day done today.
Glad you both like the report!

Sorry - I just caught up with you after the message notifications finally got turned back on.

I took a quick peak - I will check back when the kids are in bed and I have time to read through everything. Looks great though.

I will update after I have made my way through everything. Thanks!:thumbsup2

Wow - I just read through everything...what a fantastic trip so far!

Your family is adorable! Looking forward to more!

Just getting started reading and really enjoying your report :thumbsup2

Do you remember which room # and if it was preferred view or boardwalk view when you reserved the room? We are headed down the end of this month and I have a preferred garden/pool view in a studio which from what I've read could also be above the garden view you had (you had a really great view). Thanks!

Your trip report is one of the best ones I have read. Your children are absolutely adorable. Has anyone ever told you that you look like Justin Bateman? You could be her twin sister. :)

Looking forward to more.

Do you remember which room # and if it was preferred view or boardwalk view when you reserved the room? We are headed down the end of this month and I have a preferred garden/pool view in a studio which from what I've read could also be above the garden view you had (you had a really great view). Thanks!
Are you asking about the studio we had pre-cruise or the villa we had post-cruise?

Your trip report is one of the best ones I have read. Your children are absolutely adorable. Has anyone ever told you that you look like Justin Bateman? You could be her twin sister. Looking forward to more.
Oh thank you so much for both compliments! I've never been told that before.

I'm so glad you ALL are enjoying the report!

Just got through day 7. Great report Melody! I loved the video of Amelia at B & C eating and trying not to fall asleep! How precious! :love:

And I loved how you and EB took that moment in, when your kids were passed out and you had all that food on the table. :goodvibes

You have some cute kids there! :cutie:

I'm glad you are enjoying the TR Cass! I really appreciated all of advice you gave me after your trip. It really came in handy!

I'll be finishing the TR this week since classes will be starting soon. Keep looking back!

Hi Melody,

Eagerly waiting the rest of your trippie :rolleyes1 :rolleyes:

I had a question though...

How did you manage to deal with the Mickey Pool and Amelia not being able to go in it? Did she throw a fit? Was she mad? Did you just steer clear of it?

We are booked for a cruise in October 2009 and originally we were going to leave Kira with family but now I am rethinking that. I'm thinking of also going to WDW and I would want her with us for that. Problem is that she will be just shy of 3, maybe not potty trained so she won't be able to join the clubs or go in the Mickey Pool.

LOL - I had high hopes of having it done before classes began today but that didn't happen. I started to write day 8 the other day but haven't finished it.

The pool was a problem. Amelia didn't understand why her cousins could go in the other pool but she couldn't. The squirt area just didn't do it for her. For the rest of the trip we had to avoid the pool area because she just didn't understand.

We are contemplating either the October 31 or December 19 2009 cruise. Amelia will be old enough for the pools at that point but Ernie will not be. We are torn about this. How do we let Amelia in the pools and not Ernie? Another part of us thinks that we can just take advantage of the beach days for swimming and avoid the pools altogether.

Still trying to figure it out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter