~Our August Honeymoon..a whole new World for 2 WDW Veterans~ DONE

First of all, I agree that you need to stay at the Beach Club at some point. Light, airy rooms, great CMs, and an awesome pool.

So there goes my BC plug. . .

It looked like a fun day at Hollywood Studios. DHS is actually not my favorite park, but I have come to understand that it is also not a commando type park, where you really just have to go with the flow and enjoy the atmosphere. That being said, it and Epcot are really the only two parks I enjoy shopping in. Those I feel a bit more relaxed and the shops are never horrendously crowded.

I remember that you love Hollywood Brown Derby. I am so glad it did not disappoint! And when did they add Lightening McQueen to LMA!? You can tell it's been a long time since I've done that one.

Caught up again!! The holiday business made me fall behind on the DIS!

The Hollywood Brown Derby has been on my list forever, I still haven't eaten there though! It looks so pretty inside and the food always sounds soooo good.

Hurray for a last minute ADR. I have been able to score a last minute ADR or two lately.

It was fun making an ADR on the fly. I'm usually such a planner months before the trip.

THIS, this right here is why I will NEVER EVER see Lights, Motors, Action.

I just wanted to see the Lightning McQueen part. I'm excited for Cars Land to take over!

Lots of good Hollywood Studios pictures. It is good to be reminded that we have so much fun and many good friendships because one man pursued his dream and didn't just put it on the back burner. :)

One Man's Dream will always inspire me!

I love LWTL! I've never done that tour though - it sounds really interesting!

LMA - meh. I've seen it, that is about all that I need lol I haven't seen it since they added Lightning McQueen though.

Last full day already?! So sad :(

I want to do that tour and Keys to the Kingdom at the MK.

Living with the Land is so nice and relaxing and informative. Wish my DS didn't have his accident so we could have gotten on it.

I had no idea that Lightening McQueen was in it! How cool is that! I still haven't been able to see this show yet. There's never anytime.

Ugggh, I lOVE the brown derby! :cloud9: Delicious food and love the quiet atmosphere from the hustle and bustle of the DHS crowds.

You'll have to go back and ride it!

It's an okay show!

The Brown Derby is sooooo good!

Ahhh I just wrote about the creepy Norweigian fish gutting kid in my TR!
He is SO CREEPY!!!

I can't believe the car broke down in the stunt show! I've never heard of that happening! Not much of a stunt if you ask me...:rotfl:

Ooh I love mulch sweat and shears! They are so funny!
I can totally see the Jack Black resemblance.

Mmmmm Brown Derby :goodvibes

It is your TR that reminded me that I took a picture of that creepy kid!

Yeah...not good on the stunts!

Oh no, the dreaded last day is coming up. Tears. I hate that feeling.

I heard that they were getting rid of LMA? I thought the addition of Lightening was cute.DD loved that.

Fun update as usual.

I heard that too. I think Cars Land will be awesome!

First of all, I agree that you need to stay at the Beach Club at some point. Light, airy rooms, great CMs, and an awesome pool.

So there goes my BC plug. . .

It looked like a fun day at Hollywood Studios. DHS is actually not my favorite park, but I have come to understand that it is also not a commando type park, where you really just have to go with the flow and enjoy the atmosphere. That being said, it and Epcot are really the only two parks I enjoy shopping in. Those I feel a bit more relaxed and the shops are never horrendously crowded.

I remember that you love Hollywood Brown Derby. I am so glad it did not disappoint! And when did they add Lightening McQueen to LMA!? You can tell it's been a long time since I've done that one.

I'm not sure when they added him to the show, but it was cute!

I agree on the crowds in the shops!

Caught up again!! The holiday business made me fall behind on the DIS!

The Hollywood Brown Derby has been on my list forever, I still haven't eaten there though! It looks so pretty inside and the food always sounds soooo good.

Hi! Glad you're caught up.

You will have to try it sometime!

I love LWTL and Brown Derby. I keep saying I want to do the tour at LWTL, but we haven't yet had time to fit it in. Hopefully our next visit will be more relaxed and we will do the tour. The Cobb salad at the Derby is my favorite. I can't wait to go back for one. Boo to the last days of trips...

Hi there! I'm just coming out of lurking now that I've gotten caught up. I love your TR and am sad that I'm joining in on what will be the last day. Congratulations on your marriage, by the way!!!

I think LMA is just okay, but you really got some great pictures!

Honeymoon582_zpsdd6ba90a.jpg

I meant to comment before - I have not seen the show since Lightning has been in it. I am debating trying to fit it in in March, just to say I did, and before it goes away for good. We'll see.

Hope you are having a good week. Happy Friiiiiiiiidaaaaaaay!!! :dance3:

Yay! I am finally caught up!!

Loving your TR even though I caught up just for the end of it. :sad:

My husband and I absolutely LOVE the Brown Derby. LOVE it! :love: ::yes:: :hyper: :banana: Haha! It was probably the best moment of our honeymoon! In fact, you looked to have been seated right by where we were. Maybe a table closer to the entrance.

I'm glad you also enjoy LWTL. I love that ride and it must be because it is one of the Classics. Just like the PeopleMover! One of my favorite rides!!

I meant to comment before - I have not seen the show since Lightning has been in it. I am debating trying to fit it in in March, just to say I did, and before it goes away for good. We'll see.

Hope you are having a good week. Happy Friiiiiiiiidaaaaaaay!!! :dance3:

The Lightning McQueen part is cute. I think the rest of the show is just okay.

Yay! I am finally caught up!!

Loving your TR even though I caught up just for the end of it. :sad:

My husband and I absolutely LOVE the Brown Derby. LOVE it! :love: ::yes:: :hyper: :banana: Haha! It was probably the best moment of our honeymoon! In fact, you looked to have been seated right by where we were. Maybe a table closer to the entrance.

I'm glad you also enjoy LWTL. I love that ride and it must be because it is one of the Classics. Just like the PeopleMover! One of my favorite rides!!

The BD is so yummy!

Yes, the people mover is one of my favorites!

I promise I haven't abandoned this TR! I have been busy subbing and life has gotten in the way. I will definitely be back soon with an update!!

Enjoying reading about your honeymoon. Dh and I also honeymooned at Disney back in 1999 and it was amazing. :wizard:

I hope I haven't post anyone! I realize it has been a month since I last updated, but I have had a good reason.....

We are having a baby!!!!!

We found out the end of January. We had our first doctor appointment yesterday, and the due date is October 10th! We are so excited!

Another exciting update: we are taking Little Guy to WDW in May! It will be me, DH, Sis, Mom, Dad, Little Guy, and his dad (my uncle). We are DVC members and had enough points, so we are staying in a grand villa at BLT! Little Guy is so excited because he doesn't remember much from his last trip when we went when he was 3.

Congratulations! :)

Hope you are feeling well!

And how awesome will that GV in BLT be? Sooo jealous!

I hope I haven't post anyone! I realize it has been a month since I last updated, but I have had a good reason.....

We found out the end of January. We had our first doctor appointment yesterday, and the due date is October 10th! We are so excited!

Another exciting update: we are taking Little Guy to WDW in May! It will be me, DH, Sis, Mom, Dad, Little Guy, and his dad (my uncle). We are DVC members and had enough points, so we are staying in a grand villa at BLT! Little Guy is so excited because he doesn't remember much from his last trip when we went when he was 3.

CONGRATS!!!!! That is VERY exciting!!!!! It also is definitely a good reason for not updating :). I know that you probably don't know the sex of the baby right now but are planning on finding out or do you want to be surprised when they are born?

Congratulations! What fabulous news! Was also excited to see that you guys are bringing Little Guy back. How fun would a trip be with Little Guy and your kiddo???

Congratulations! :)

Hope you are feeling well!

And how awesome will that GV in BLT be? Sooo jealous!

Thanks! No morning sickness so far!

CONGRATS!!!!! That is VERY exciting!!!!! It also is definitely a good reason for not updating :). I know that you probably don't know the sex of the baby right now but are planning on finding out or do you want to be surprised when they are born?

Yes, we are planning on finding out!

Congratulations!!! That's very exciting news.:cutie:

Yay!!! Congratulations! Such exciting news.

Congratulations! What lovely news! xxx

Thank you everyone!

Congratulations! What fabulous news! Was also excited to see that you guys are bringing Little Guy back. How fun would a trip be with Little Guy and your kiddo???

I cannot wait to take both Little Guy and my little one. :)

Woot woot! :cool1::dance3::yay: Happy for you guys!

So exciting that you'll be going back to WDW! Walking did me wonders while I was pregnant, so hopefully it will be the same for you too :) Can't wait to read about that trip!

Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you guys! And how exciting you guys are going back at the end of May and taking the little guy again! Hope you continue to feel well :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter