Our 1 night Vero Beach Studio stay 08/04/07

Luv2Roam

DIS Veteran
I don't know how DH and I manage it -- but we seem to luck out and get PERFECT rooms! And this was no exception. :hippie:
Only one night stay -- DH and I to celebrate a wedding anniversary.
We were hoping (but not expecting) and oceanview room. Not only was it oceanview, but third floor, on a corner and nearly at the center of the main building near the elevator! :banana:
Our only disappointment was leaving.
We ate our meals at Vero; once in the bar area on the second floor, where the food comes from Shutter's downstairs anyway. And dinner last night and breakfast this morning at Shutter's. And another bonus was using the DDE card for our meals. :goodvibes VERY good eats too.
We had a great time and I snapped some photos that I can share if anyone would like to see them.
I booked on-line. Had no special requests. We checked in a little early Saturday with no issues at all. Although they are booked solid for today.
Wonderful staff all the way around, and the grounds were beautiful, peaceful and immaculate! :yay:
Pin trading in the lobby at 3:00 p.m. too.
It was good to have a change, but yet feel at home with Disney too. :wizard:
Any questions?

I don't have any questions, but wanted to wish you Happy Anniversary! We really enjoy VB as well, and we'll be celebrating our next anniversary there with our family.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Glad you had a good time. We checked out the morning of the day you arrived. We spent 5 great nights there this week and will definitely go back again. Happy Anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter