• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Other collections?

Sillyminny40

DIS Veteran
Lots of fantastic pin collections but do YOU collect anything else? We love the little plastic Disney characters! Get a few every trip!

I have collected Disney for quite a while but about 6 years ago lost every single item in my collection. Now I am starting over. I have some pins, plush & figurines. I don't have near what I used to, but I am sure I will get there.
Are we the only 2 that collect anything other than pins?

I have collected Disney for quite a while but about 6 years ago lost every single item in my collection. Now I am starting over. I have some pins, plush & figurines. I don't have near what I used to, but I am sure I will get there.
Are we the only 2 that collect anything other than pins?

I really think pins are awesome but I do not collect them. I have a few on my hat, that is it!

Yes I love those figurines and so do my kids especially the AK ones of the Pooh characters!

I do have other interests. I like the Lenox pieces and a lot of the older train sets. Along with just about anything unique

I collect Disney Traditions (Jim Shore pieces). I also collect from the Ink and Paint Collection at Hollywood Studios.

I collect anything and everything Lion King. This includes slippers, statues, stuffed characters, costumes, maquettes, music boxes, T shirts, jackets, watches, cookie jars, pens, pencils, drawings, cels, paintings, movie posters.... and the listsgoes on. But I must admit, since about 2000, there has been less and less new items out there.... Which is a bit of a relief.

And of course..... Lion King Pins

I started pin collecting in 2004. However, my biggest collection is Disney stuffed animals/beanies. I also have a large and still growing collection of Walt Disney Classic Collection (WDCC) porcelain figurines. I collect mostly large snowglobes as well. I have a small character purse collection, and a small bobblehead collection, both of which I want to expand. I'm slowly starting on a Lenox collection. Also have a small Jim Shore collection that I want to expand, big time. I have a huge Disney DVD and VHS collection as well as plenty of Disney-themed board games and video games. This is not counting all of the Disney dolls I have from my childhood.

My fun money goes mostly to Disney stuff, as you can imagine. :rotfl:

I collect a lot of different items, themed to Mickey Mouse and Sleeping Beauty. I have a few fine art pieces from Sleeping Beauty, assorted figurines from Sleeping Beauty, and all sorts of Mickey items, mostly plush toys.

I collect the Walt Disney Classic Collection. My latest piece I picked up is the Helmsmen Pirate at the MK.

I collect WDCC, Jim Shore, Lenox and Enesco (the old farm type figurines that were only available in the 1990's), some disney McDonald toys , Big Figs, lithos, cells, haunted mansion items (for our HM themed library) and pirates of the carribean (for our POC themed home theater) - also a lot of kitchen and garden items too

Have various pieces of Disneyana, but the only ones we officially 'collect' in our household are pins, snowgblobes and the Disney Showcase ornaments.

my mom collects Goofy!!!
my dad collects buses
i collect Baseball
all which have disney in the as well

I have a few Disney collections, but my biggest Disney collection is my mini snowglobe collection. I have over 350 mini Disney snowglobes, but I also have a smaller collection of the bigger snowglobes. I have about 30 or so big snowglobes. I also collect lithographs and Mickey Mouse kitchenware. However, also buy anything Disney that I cannot live without. I will post as much of my collections as I can. I hope you enjoy!

100_0660.jpg

100_0661.jpg

100_0662.jpg

100_0663.jpg

100_0664.jpg

100_0665.jpg

100_0666.jpg

100_0667.jpg

100_0668.jpg

100_0669.jpg

100_0670.jpg

100_0671.jpg

100_0672.jpg

100_0673.jpg

100_0674.jpg

100_0675.jpg

100_0676.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter