OT: ChaCha

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOO HOO. Me too. Now I just have to find time to give it a real try. This is a pretty busy weekend but I want to log in for a few attempts! Disney Money here I come!

I took the simulator test yesterday afternoon...still waiting anxiously for the answer. It's amazing how fast 3 minutes go by looking for the best response to the questions! LOL I hope they take into account that you'll get better with experience.

Thanks for letting us know about this! I think it'll be fun.

I have been a chacha guide since 2006...it is a great, fun way to make extra money. I usually average about $10-15 per day. My cha cha money will be our spending money for our trip this September.:cool1:

Well I just finished my simulator. I accidentally hit abord on one of the questions instead of submit :(. With having to keep track of how many I answered myself I just hit the wrong thing. Oh well... I did an extra so hope I still pass

I've been a chacha guide since last week. Last weekend I made about $100. This week I was out of town on business so I wasn't able to log on much, but made about $10-$15 while out of town. I'll be using this money to pay for my massage on my disney cruise.

I don't mind the dirty questions. They are actually really quick and easy to answer for the most part. I really don't like sports related questions. I know nothing about sports so for me those are the hardest. Let me know if you have any questions!

I had a slow start since being accepted as a guide last week, but this weekend is going well. A pretty steady stream of questions although I won't be on the computer much after this until Monday. I haven't made a ton of money, but I am going to save all my money for Christmas presents!

I got curious reading all of your posts and just put in an application - wish me luck!

I took the simulator test yesterday and I know it takes a few days to get a response, but does anyone know if that includes weekends or if they only grade tests and send responses on weekdays? i'm nervous. :worried:

I'm working on my first real night. Going pretty well. Most questions are pretty easy. Some more difficult. I hope to make $25 a week. Money to put towards travel! ;) For those of you that said how much you made in a week....how many hours per day was your average for that amount. I'm just trying to estimate. The queries have come fairly regular since I signed on...but then they will lag a bit too now and then. It is sure interesting.

Well, I started doing some last night and it was kinda slow. Tonight though it has been pretty busy until now. Everyone wants to know about Tiger Woods. This has been pretty fun and easy way to make some extra cash so far.

I got accepted and have answered a few questions so far! It's kind of fun. I'm up to $1.00 so far! LOL

DH laughs when I say I've just made 20 cents! :rotfl: But hey...20 cents here, 20 cents there and I may make a tidy little sum for extra spending money at Disney World.

Ok, just tried it. (Asked a question) I asked "What was the name of Royal Caribbean's very first ship?" lol They took 5 mins to answer my question, and Cruise Critic was the source of their answer. Pretty cool.

I am intrigued...but I think I'm gonna wait until I hear a little more about it before I delve into being a guide, for now. :surfweb:

Well, I have made 25.20 so far. I just did it a little Friday, Sat, and tonight. Not bad for having fun.

I've had a blast so far. Reading the boards there and here inbetween questions. Even texted in a couple questions myself.

Both sides of the equation are fun and addicting!

Oh, over the weekend I've made about $20 for a couple of hours a day.

How long did it take everyone to hear back after the Simulator Test? I took mine last night, and I have been anxious to hear back since. If you fail do they still send you an email?

WOOHOO I was accepted despite my flub of skipping a Q

How long did it take everyone to hear back after the Simulator Test? I took mine last night, and I have been anxious to hear back since. If you fail do they still send you an email?

I took the test saturday morning and just heard back today

I took the test Friday morning and heard Sunday morning. As of yesterday, I was almost at $20...the account button won't work for me today, so I don't know what I made today.

Anyone else having problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter