Organize Your Space Challenge - Week 4 Remaining Embellishments, Tools, Albums

Last Week, until we start over again. Your tasks, for the rest of the month...

1. Metal Embellishments (non brads/eyelets)
2. Gemstones, Skittles, and other embellishments
3. Albums and Pages not in Albums
4. Pens & Pencils and Swap Supplies (Ziplocs, priority mail boxes, labels, etc)
5. Punches and Tools
6. Photos
7. Paper Scraps
8. Swap Items
Anything left over.

Right now, those steps are complete except for the anything left over. I still have a ton of stuff out on my tables that has nothing to do with scrapbooking and I never did get to those extra totes of stuff in the Xmas section of my basement. How did I become so side tracked....

DH and DS (age 4 last week) were both off this week, DH took down DS border in room, then when I was at work decided it needed to be painted blue. The next day DH and self started painting. Now with new bedroom set and new decorations, all I have left tonight is to iron the new curtains and get them hung.

So On Friday I prep for a yardsale (Sat) at mom's house. I have to rearrange some stuff on my shelves to but some of the table stuff away. That is what I will get done by Monday. I will check back in next week.

I went completely through this thread last night and I must say
I AM SHOCKED!
I cannot believe the amount of scrapping stuff you all have. :scared1: I have one cabinet....you all have whole rooms. I am so jealous. :love: I guess that eventhough I've been doing this at home for two years, I really am a newbie at this. Some of the things you were talking about I don't even know about. Flocking, alcohol, skittles? I would love to know how to make skittles. Anyone have any instructions?
Also, I've never been to an all-day crop. We just don't have them around here. PA is just not scrapper friendly I guess.

I am now more determined than ever to go to Michaels this weekend for a little retail therapy. So.....tell me about skittles and what I need? :confused3

I went completely through this thread last night and I must say
I AM SHOCKED!
I cannot believe the amount of scrapping stuff you all have. :scared1: I have one cabinet....you all have whole rooms. I am so jealous. :love: I guess that eventhough I've been doing this at home for two years, I really am a newbie at this. Some of the things you were talking about I don't even know about. Flocking, alcohol, skittles? I would love to know how to make skittles. Anyone have any instructions?
Also, I've never been to an all-day crop. We just don't have them around here. PA is just not scrapper friendly I guess.

I am now more determined than ever to go to Michaels this weekend for a little retail therapy. So.....tell me about skittles and what I need? :confused3

I've been scrapping for about almost 9 years, so I don't feel TOO bad about the amount of stuff I have accumulated. A vital part to scrapping is shopping after all. ;) I started out with a milk crate full, worked up to a desk, then when we bought the house I got my dedicated room. And then I had to buy more stuff to fill the room up, right? :lmao:These boards have been quite the enablers in that regard.

Skittles I'm not sure you'll be able to find anymore - they were these little plastic discs they sold at Michael's in the home decor kind of section that they haven't had in a very long time. They sold different colors, and you could dye the clear ones yourself using alcohol inks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter