Orange Lake CC and Last Minute...

emmalgin

Mouseketeer
Anyone stay there? How do they compare to HGV or Westgate Lakes....

May get a Studio Suite, but probably need a 1 bedroom.

Want to know specifically about pools and stuff to keep kids happy.....

How late to wait for bargains the week of March 9th?

Thanks,

Hi...just got back from OLake....great pool in the north end.... Something "Lagoon"..our two bedroom was great.....this is a very HUGE complex so rooms can be close or very far from pools...they do have a shuttle....they have an 18 hole putt putt golf for 24 dollars for the week for the family...well worth it if kids dig putt putt....they have web site at orangelake.com and they have floorplans of all the units....good luck...Ted

I'd stay away from the studio... We got one from RCI for a instant escape and I must say I was dissapointed.. the quality of the acoom was ok, but they do NOT open to the outside and feel rather stuffy and dark. Ours had a window that looked out into the Atrium, but even with the curtains open on the window it was still dark. ( felt like a basement) The other accom. at Orange lake are great, I love the whole resort, but the studios are not a good value. We are even going back in April, just in a 2 br this time. I hate saying bad things about the studio, they have a full kitchen, are decorated nicely, were clean .. It just really botherd me..( they told us before so I really should not complain,, I just wont be staying in one again... Hope this helped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter