open closed rehab ? all info appreciated

Seahag

yes...I'm a natural blue...
Well, finally we are getting away from the horrible jobs to take a break in UO. We are leaving in 2 weeks, & i wanted all input as to what is closed, open, changed, under rehab, the works!
We will be off site, so no FOTL this trip & I want to make the most of it ~~all info is appreciated.
PS Isn't there a meet at the end of the month ?????
thanks to everyone in advance !!!
:D
let the countdown begin !!!!!!:bounce:

Thanks guys !!!
It looks as though we will be able to catch the beetlejuice show for the 1st & last time !!
Cool, I look forward to seeing it:bounce:

Hey, is the triceratops (sp)encounter back open at ioa ? It was closed last time & I really wanted to go :( poor me LOL

Thanks again, I can't tell you how much our vacations have benefited from this board ~~haggy

It was open 2 weeks ago. I know that they are doing some work to the dino on Jurrassic Park ride. But the C-clamp doors are back to working again.

Notatourist ~no horror makeup show ???:( (Not if I go without makeup !!!! Now THATS a horror show LOL)
bummer. Oh well, that just means another trip !!:bounce:

???Robert walker ~does that mean the JPRA is closed ??? That would be a horrible dissapointment ~~I sure hope it's open.

Thanks again for all the input !
i LOVE these boards:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter