Only Two Weeks for ADR's?

Kitcren

Earning My Ears
We are planning our trip to Disney in two weeks and wondered if you can ever get a reservation at a TS restaurant within this time frame. It sounds like most of the restaurants require 90 days and we only have two weeks. We don't know if we would be able to take advantage of the DDP table services to make this plan worth while for us.

Have you called to see? The only people that know are working at Disney Dining. They are open late so call tonight and see what you can get into.

We are going 8/19-8/25. We made restaurant reservations at least 4 weeks ago. Even that much in advance we had trouble getting the best dinner times. If I were you, I would make all of your dinner reservations now. I don't think the lunch and breakfast times are as bad. If you wait too long, you won't be able to get any reservations at any prefered restaurants.

Okay, that's what I was wondering about. We have never been before so I really don't know where we will be touring on which days, let alone which resturants we might be by at a certain time. I was just wondering if it could be done whle you're there, like the night before when you know for sure where you will be the next day. Looks like this really needs to be planned out thourghly in advance to take advantage of the DDP and TS meals. It will probably be better for us just to stick with the more spontaneous food court type of eating and pay out of pocket for our first trip.

Thanks for your replies everyone!

Set up a rough schedule and give a couple of restaurants a try! We just made reservations for Boma and were given a wide variety of time to choose from. The dining CM's are very helpful and should be able to give you advice. At least get one special reservation scheduled for your trip. You can always cancel it if you don't think you'll make it. Have fun!

Really just depends when your there where you want to eat. Some places are booked up through the summer. People do cancel though. I wouldn't wait any longer though, you may miss out. When we were there in may many resturants were booked up. We had people walk up and get angry because they had no vacancies. Planning is really needeed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter