• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online check in

I don’t think frustrating sums it up. At one point I was ready to just cancel the whole thing if I could get my money back. Haha. Did you at least get a good PAT like I did?
I definitely understand. I felt the same way. I was like throw the whole thing away I don’t want to go anymore lol. My DH was like “You still trying to check in” lol. I got 11:15 PAT boarding group 4 so that part was good.

We are sailing in November so will be completing the online checkin in October. Is there anywhere on the DCL website that guides you how to complete the online checkin before you actually start the process to help you prepare and gather all necessary information? What documents are needed? Do passports have to be scanned in and uploaded or do they just need the passport number? Any other documents that need to be gathered to answer questions or available for upload?

Do you have to complete the online checkin before you can get a PAT time? Any guidance is appreciated. We haven't cruised since before the pandemic so I am sure there are lots of changes to the process.
There is a good thread at the top of the page with all that info. That’s what I used as a guide.

We only had 1 ship from what I can tell and this was the worst online check in experience. I would have expected it to get better with time not worse. I've done it before and I couldn't use a desktop this time, only showed up as an option in the mobile app. Kept dying on me and having issues. I'm just shocked that Disney allows an experience like this to be one of someone's first experiences with the cruise line. We have a lot of first timers on our sailing and I feel bad for them.

Fortunately I made it through but this is the latest PAT/boarding group I've gotten. Fortunately still not too bad but still crazy. Hope everyone fairs better next time they have to go through this.

I found it odd that it only gave me the check in option on the mobile app. No check in option on desktop/laptop.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter