Online ADR's possibly working

Thanks for the info, Wayne:thumbsup2

This is great - just booked Tusker House for breakfast:cool1:

It's amazing the different restaurants on offer too - even CRT was available!!

Another forum suggests trying your hotel # I tried OKW 407-827-7700 with no luck.
Maybe this is why when I rang it took the cast member almost 20 mins to locate my reservation, she said she tried everyway possible and only had one option left which was my name, hotel & check in date. That worked.
When I visited Guest Services last week he used my name and post code to access, not my phone #.
I will wait for a response from them. No rush as only other place I might book is not available online yet.
Thanks for all suggestions.

How fabulous!!! I've just made ADRs for our 3 pre-cruise evenings!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: Got the times I wanted at the restaurants I wanted - perfect...

Thanks for the heads up, Wayne... :worship:

How fabulous!!! I've just made ADRs for our 3 pre-cruise evenings!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: Got the times I wanted at the restaurants I wanted - perfect...

Thanks for the heads up, Wayne... :worship:

Thats brilliant, so glad its working for some of you.
I am not too bothered about making anymore I just want to play and see my reservations I have:rotfl2:

Gutted. I still can't get my ideal Le Cellier booking, although this will make life easier for daily checking - won't have to keep calling every day to see if there are cancellations. But loving the whole online stuff :goodvibes

Gutted. I still can't get my ideal Le Cellier booking, although this will make life easier for daily checking - won't have to keep calling every day to see if there are cancellations. But loving the whole online stuff :goodvibes

keep checking ebay, I reckon it wont be long before people start selling ADRs on there now its so easy to create extra ADRs.

It'll be like the fastpasses on ebay all over again.

I've had no luck :confused:
I think I may need to phone and confirm my resort reservation and ADRs anyway.
When I did my ADRs they couldn't find any record of my reservation (booked through UK site) -I thought it was because I'd only booked 48hrs earlier and had only payed deposit then -all my ADRs were finally booked as a 'day guest' and I've been told just to let them know at the restaurants that I'm on free dining. Do you think I should phone and check again?

Thanks David, as per my previous post I am now able to get on the site, I cant book anything yet, but it was fun to play about with it, I can see that it may get strangely addictive!

I've just done a dummy booking and all I needed was my name, email and number (I put it POP's number). I didn't have to put in my holiday dates or where I'm staying or anything. Is this a glitch (as this is what you need when you ring) or is it really this easy to book?

Do they not need to know anything else?

I know I won't be able to book 90+10 yet. I'll probably ring to book them all, knowing I can go online to swap and change if I need to. :D

keep checking ebay, I reckon it wont be long before people start selling ADRs on there now its so easy to create extra ADRs.

It'll be like the fastpasses on ebay all over again.

LOL Probably quite a true scenario there. But I'm all good thanks. It's not like I don't have a Le Cellier reservation at all, I'd just prefer it for another set day. If a ressie arises, brilliant; if not, at least I have one booked for one day while we're there.

I've just done a dummy booking and all I needed was my name, email and number (I put it POP's number). I didn't have to put in my holiday dates or where I'm staying or anything. Is this a glitch (as this is what you need when you ring) or is it really this easy to book?

Do they not need to know anything else?

I know I won't be able to book 90+10 yet. I'll probably ring to book them all, knowing I can go online to swap and change if I need to. :D

shocking isnt it!? how can they managed to have come up with such a flawed system??

hopefully on site guests will be ok whilst it appears you cant do 90+10 online. But if that changes forget it! likewise for offsite guests... forget it already!

I just made a booking (and then cancelled it again) using a false name, phone number and email address. No validation in there at all. truely shocking.

Thanks David, as per my previous post I am now able to get on the site, I cant book anything yet, but it was fun to play about with it, I can see that it may get strangely addictive!

No problem, glad it got you there in the end. :goodvibes I might spend a while playing with it myself. :laughing:

still really frustrated i can't access my existing ressies... can i just ask, those of you who managed it, did you book with Disney US or Disney UK? :thanks:

I just made a booking (and then cancelled it again) using a false name, phone number and email address. No validation in there at all. truely shocking.

But how are they supposed to validate an off-site guest who wants to eat at one of their restaurants. :confused3

Yes I can see the potential abuse of the system from those who think it is 'funny' to book up all the reservations but the only options I can see are to make it an on-site guest only perk tied to a reservation number, or you ask for a credit card deposit for each and every reservation.

But how are they supposed to validate an off-site guest who wants to eat at one of their restaurants. :confused3

Yes I can see the potential abuse of the system from those who think it is 'funny' to book up all the reservations but the only options I can see are to make it an on-site guest only perk tied to a reservation number, or you ask for a credit card deposit for each and every reservation.

Credit card would be the option for me, I see no reason why they can't put a $xx hold on your CC, if you don't show get charged $xx Some would still book but at least they would cancel to avoid the charge.

I wouldn't mind that really. £5 per ressie or something? Taken off the cost of the meal obviously.

The reservation number idea will cause problems though I think. I have been on the phone AGAIN to disney and they don't even know what I'm talking about when I ask for my US ressie number. I've given up trying now lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter