ONE dessert??

Originally posted by chilis
Is there anywhere to get a good chocolate croissant?? I haven't had a decent one since I moved to VA from CA 15 years ago! I'm not a big dessert fan, but I go crazy for one of these (and an occassional brownie)

Lisa

i had 2, one was a better crossiant but only had fudgey chocolate frosting ( starring rolls) which was really good , pretty much the same taste if not the real thing 2) was the choc. filled crosisant at Fountainview...very good also ( as was one there that had (i think) cinnamon in it

thanks loves doom buggies

what are bannanas foster ?usually i hate fruit and chocolate but these look yummy!

Although DW-to-be ordered the flourless chocolate whiskey cake, I'd go with the Artist Point Berry Cobbler. Any day of the week.

In the one-wish restaurant category, the Grapefruit Cake is the clear winner.

I can make it two weeks. I can make it two weeks.

pirate:

Originally posted by dischick4778
Tchoup Chop Banana Cream Pie

47b3d639b3127cce8c8a1c3a09640000003510

Bam!! DH'sFav minus the Chocolate shavings.

Counter Service Fruit Tart at France. Sit down Key Lime Creme Brulee HBD.

Kae

Oh Geesh! Too many to choose from.

I'd have to say Dole Whip or Mickey Bar for the quick thing.

Another vote for Ko-ko puffs at Kona Cafe. Yummy!
Though the berry thing at WL is to die for as well. Too much for one person though and DH does not like berries!

WDWO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter