ONE dessert??

LovesDoomBuggies

<font color=blue>Owned by furry, blurry Jackson<br
If you could only pick one dessert to indulge in once during your WDW trip, what would it be?

Actually, you can include one quick/counter service dessert-like a Dole Whip or a Mickey Bar-and one full-service dessert.

My quick dessert would be a chocolate-covered banana!
And the full-service one... that's tough, because I haven't really had much by way of the sit-down meals at Disney. From what I've heard, though, I am really, really looking forward to the caramel-dipped pineapple at 'Ohana.

counter service would be mk main street bakery ice cream sand.

OR guess it's counter but the whole "experience" is important....
probably marvouleous( can' t think of anything bad i have had there really) at B patissiere after dark with a cup of coffee and a seat at one of the cute outside tables ( preferably looking down the street not toward the movie) to while away a few mins in "France" ohlala!

sitdown.....usually we are too full and get something later but the choc bread pudding at lecell. was very good ( not on menu now)

To me the best place for dessert is Ghirardelli's in Downtown. You can sit and relax or take it to go. Either way the have the best sundaes and floats. I vote for the Warm Brownie Sundae - Yum!

:bitelip:

Originally posted by dischick4778
To me the best place for dessert is Ghirardelli's in Downtown. You can sit and relax or take it to go. Either way the have the best sundaes and floats. I vote for the Warm Brownie Sundae - Yum!

:bitelip:

I got the chocolate chip cookie recipe they use and it is to die for!! Very soft and yummy and... well... pretty much just all-around fabulous. :)

My quick dessert would be a chocolate chip cookie on Main Street

Sit down would be Key Lime Pie at House of Blues

Amy

Is there anywhere to get a good chocolate croissant?? I haven't had a decent one since I moved to VA from CA 15 years ago! I'm not a big dessert fan, but I go crazy for one of these (and an occassional brownie)

Lisa

Originally posted by LovesDoomBuggies
I got the chocolate chip cookie recipe they use and it is to die for!! Very soft and yummy and... well... pretty much just all-around fabulous. :)

is it the same one as on their bags of chips?if not and you have a spare moment could you pm me with it so i could make my wanna be verison of the warm cho chip sundae at home?i keep getting emails from their website with coupons for $ off sundaes and none around here:( !

For something quick I love the crepe at the stand in France/EPCOT. For sit down it would be the creme brulee at Shulas!

Rainforest Cafe....

Banana's Foster.......mmm...mmm...good

115-1599_IMG.jpg

We have returned several times for the KoKo Puff dessert at Kona Cafe. It's hard to describe, but wonderful. Maybe it could be called a kind of eclair? Sorry, I can't describe better. Just know it is the best. Their other desserts look fantastic also.

I second Ghiradelli's, it is a must-to-do on our visits!!!

Hot fudge sundae...umm umm good!!!

Originally posted by chilis
Is there anywhere to get a good chocolate croissant?? I haven't had a decent one since I moved to VA from CA 15 years ago! I'm not a big dessert fan, but I go crazy for one of these (and an occassional brownie)

Lisa
I can't speak from personnal experience, but DS has the chocolate croissant at the French bakery every time he goes, and he says it's great!

In termas of counter service, it's all about the beaver tails from Canada...
As the topper to a sit-down meal? That's tougher. Although the grapefruit cake at the Derby is excellent, I guess I'd have to say the Oreo bonbons at Cape May Cafe. I usually start drooling just thinking about them.
Cheers,
Q
:drinking1

I'm just hoping to find a decent selection of desserts for DD and I, who can't have milk products...everything sounds so yummy, but it's all chocolate and cream and ice cream....this is going to be a hard part!

I gather Dole Whips are safe for us...anybody know of any other stellar desserts that are dairy free?

Thanks!

Kris

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter