Old thread, no longer in use.

kelsco99 said:
Quick question...

For those staying on DVC points, which one are you staying at? I think I read somewhere that it was BC or SSR??

I am still pondering how I will do this and maybe renting points will be an option.

Kelly
\

there are 8 of staying at boardwalk villas
we rented the points from agotta ( amanda) and we are all staying with her

PooohBear said:
And I thought I was the only "weirdo magnet" as my DH calls me !!! You've got to come !! :banana:
Oh no. No no no no no. You are not the only one. It's a running joke with my friends...when we go out, they know they have to watch me because if they're strange at all, they WILL find me and follow me around. I usually let them buy me a few drinks and then inform them when they ask for a number or want to "talk" that I have a BF of 5 years and a 4 year old. That usually runs them off.

Quickly about Guillermo (which must be said with exaggerated "rr" rolling and a Latin Lover accent): Two of my friends (Matt and Susie, a couple) and I went to a bar one night after work for a few drinks. We're all chatting happily and I'm drinking a beer and finish it and the hispanic guy next to me tells me he'll buy me another one. So we start chatting, I'm being friendly and practicing my rusty Spanish that only gets use with our dishwasher and prep ladies at work, and he's helping me out and speaking slowly for me. I tell him about my 3 1/2 year old and how he's so cute and special (as every mother's 3 1/2 year old is). So we're talking and I'm backing away from giving him any info, we're just having a very general, small-talk kind of conversation. All of a sudden, out of nowhere he starts asking me what my son would like for Christmas, what he should get him, etc. I'm freaking out inside, I tell him my son needs nothing, he has tons of toys and will be getting more from our relatives as he is an only grandchild on one side. He is insisting, though, so I start giving general ideas. Then he asks for the address to my work (a restaurant, obviously). He says maybe he'll apply for a job or eat there. He gives me his phone number and tells me where he is currently working. Not my phone number, just the address to my workplace. So, of course, I lie and give him the address to who knows what. Susie and I decided to leave at that point, I was super creeped out. We were in the parking lot of a gas station when Matt called her cell phone and told her that he had just gone out to Guilllllllllerrrrrrrrmo's car and had taken a peek inside and he had duffel bags FULL of what appeared to be cocaine and automatic weapons. What a prince. :love: :rotfl:

Thanks for the compliments on our Xes. Red is definitely our color, lol. Maybe someday I'll learn how to post pics and do it successfully. :)

I so want to do this. party: Let me run it by dh tonight. I usually fly southwest, and they aren't booking for September yet.

Does anyone know if the Magical Express will be available at this time?

Hi, I hope you get to go! Magical express, as far I as know is still available, I'm planning on using it.

:yay:
I cannot continue to read these posts and pretend that I haven't made the decision on whether I am going or not. I HAVE TO GO...it is no longer an option.
Is there anyone out there who still needs to hook up with a roommate? Is this the way we find one? I promise I won't hog all the space and time in the bathroom or snore...too much :rolleyes:
Really, though us Canadians are known for our "niceness" and I definitely fit that stereotype!

I would love to hook up with someone who wants the dining plan and doesn't
have tickets yet. I don't have an AP or AAA or anything like that. And I
would really like to come down on the Wednesday (day before). If I am
coming all the way from Canada, I want to make it worth my time!

I really want to go and I can't convince any family/friends to come along
with me. For some reason, they would rather spend their money lazing on a beach in Mexico :confused3
Cost is definitely a consideration so I am not going to book until I find a roomie and if I can't find someone, I will go value. I would really rather
stay with the group - more fun that way and CS looks like a beautiful
resort.

Anyhow... I've said it and I'm committed.... I am coming on this trip!
I am going on the Ladies Only DIS trip! :Pinkbounc :yay: I am going on the Ladies Only DIS trip! :Pinkbounc :banana: I am going on the Ladies Only DIS trip! :Pinkbounc :yay: I am going on the Ladies Only DIS trip! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Can you tell I am excited?

Beth, I will PM you soon with my details. I have almost made up my mind on the dining...I definitely want to join the MNSSHP crowd... went to that last year and LOVED it!!!

See you on the chat board!!!

Kelly (AKA Miss Canada - tks Mac!)

kelsco99 said:
:yay:
I cannot continue to read these posts and pretend that I haven't made the decision on whether I am going or not. I HAVE TO GO...it is no longer an option.
Is there anyone out there who still needs to hook up with a roommate? Is this the way we find one? I promise I won't hog all the space and time in the bathroom or snore...too much :rolleyes:
Really, though us Canadians are known for our "niceness" and I definitely fit that stereotype!

I would love to hook up with someone who wants the dining plan and doesn't
have tickets yet. I don't have an AP or AAA or anything like that. And I
would really like to come down on the Wednesday (day before). If I am
coming all the way from Canada, I want to make it worth my time!

I really want to go and I can't convince any family/friends to come along
with me. For some reason, they would rather spend their money lazing on a beach in Mexico :confused3
Cost is definitely a consideration so I am not going to book until I find a roomie and if I can't find someone, I will go value. I would really rather
stay with the group - more fun that way and CS looks like a beautiful
resort.

Anyhow... I've said it and I'm committed.... I am coming on this trip!
I am going on the Ladies Only DIS trip! :Pinkbounc :yay: I am going on the Ladies Only DIS trip! :Pinkbounc :banana: I am going on the Ladies Only DIS trip! :Pinkbounc :yay: I am going on the Ladies Only DIS trip! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Can you tell I am excited?

Beth, I will PM you soon with my details. I have almost made up my mind on the dining...I definitely want to join the MNSSHP crowd... went to that last year and LOVED it!!!

See you on the chat board!!!

Kelly (AKA Miss Canada - tks Mac!)

Yea! :woohoo:

Yardbird said:
I so want to do this. party: Let me run it by dh tonight. I usually fly southwest, and they aren't booking for September yet.

Does anyone know if the Magical Express will be available at this time?

last thing I heard, ME will be around for years! I don't know if it will continue to be free, but it will be available.

Yardbird said:

2.gif

3.gif

lets hear it for the inch worm........yay.....

My most recent list..Pleasemake sure and check the LeCellier list to see if you are on the early or late meal

THURSDAY Ohana 7.30 PM 1 TS credit X
1 AGotta DP
2 DizneyFreak
3 AGottas cousing DP
4 Jennifer
5 Marseeya DP
6 Jane DP
7 ALiceinWonderland DP
8CarolynNC DP10
9 Jedi Librarian
10 Jedi Librarian Mom
11JennyMominRI DP
12JennaTx DP
15 Mary DP
16 Trish5768
17 Chell DP
18 Dizzney Chick
19DizzneyCHick freind
20Anut4Disney DP

Friday
Crystal Place,as early as possible 1 TS credi
1 Agotta
2Muffycat DP
3 AGotta COusin
4 Khase DP
5 Marseeya DP
6 Jane DP
7ALICE INWonderland
8 CarolynNC
9 MAmma4U
10 Missy1961 DP
11 Ducklite
12JediLibrarian
13JediLibrarian Mom
14JennyMOm
15 Sabushka
16Zippeedee DP
17 MaryDP
18 Trish5768
192bigkidz
20Chell DP
21 Dizzneychick
22DIzneychickfriend
23 Anut4Dizney DP
24DizneyFreak
28 Maccraven
30 JennaTx
31Tevagirl
32pooohbear
33 Yardbird
34Kelsco

RAGLAN ROAD 7 PM 1 TS credit

1Carloyn NC DP
2 JennyMominrI DP
3 ZIppeedee DP
4 MAry DP
5Dizzney Chick
6Dizzney Chick's friend
7DizneyFreak
8Khase'
9 FerelPeg
10 MakinOrlando

SATURDAY
LeCellier 7 PM
1 Marseeya
2jennifer DP early
3 Agotta DP Early
4 k_hase DP
5 Macraven
6 ducklite
7 Snowwhite33 (early
8 JennyMominRI DP
9 4greatboys DP
10 CarolynNC DP
11 DisneyFreakNumeroUno
12 Ducklite
13Muffycat early?
142bigkidz Early
15 chell DP
16ANut4DIzney DP Early
17DizneyFreak
18 Patty DP early
19Agotta's Cousin DP Early
20Missy1961 early DP
21AliceinWonderlan early

SUNDAY
Boma 4 PM 1 TS credit
1 Marseeya DP
2 Jane DP
6 Trish 5768
7DizneyFreak
8 Zippeedee DP
9Mary DP

MAMA MELROSE FANTASMIC
1 Ducklite NO package
2 JEDI Librarian
3JediLibrarian MOM
4AliceinWnderland DP
6 AGotta DP
7Agottas CousinDP
8Jenna TX DP

MONDAY
Cape May Breakfast 8 AM 1TS credit
1 AGOTTA
2 Muffycat DP
3 AGOTTA cousing
4 AliceinWonderland
5 AdventurerKat
6 4greatboys DP
7 Agottas cousin DP
8 Missy1961..Dining
9 Ducklite no package
10 Trish 5768
11Chell DP
12Anut4Dizney DO
13 Dizneyfreak
14SnowWhite
15Pattty
16 Jennifer
17 Agottas cousin DP
18MamaU4
19 jenna TX
20 2BIgkidzi
21Mama4u
22 Sippeedee
23Mary
24Carolyn NC
25 Tevagirl
26 Pooohbear
27 Kelsco

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter