Old thread, no longer in use.

I have just rejoined the boards here after being gone forever and noticed this wonderful ladies only dis meet! Hope ya'll don't mind me lurking... :surfweb:
I am so jealous! You girls are going to have so much fun! :cheer2: :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

Well, quit being jealous and join us ! everyone is welcome ! Come on over and chat with us on the "chat thread" :teeth:

I can live vicariously through all of you and pretend to go! :woohoo:

My DH won't let me go without him AND we are going for my Bday in January.

I will join you all on the chat section though...you girls are hilarious! :p

daisy_77 said:
I can live vicariously through all of you and pretend to go! :woohoo:

My DH won't let me go without him AND we are going for my Bday in January.

I will join you all on the chat section though...you girls are hilarious! :p
Hi there!! Yes, come and join us on the chat thread. And be prepared to be coaxed, begged, pressured, etc, into coming with us. :thumbsup2

3.gif

4greatboys said:
There has been an interest in Universal so some of us may go there a day, maybe Saturday. There is also a post on the other board. If you are interested please post there or let me know.

just thought i would bring up this post as it was buried on page 3 of the thread.

any plans for UO at this point?

who is in?

macraven said:
just thought i would bring up this post as it was buried on page 3 of the thread.

any plans for UO at this point?

who is in?
mac, you should post this on the chat thread. No one really comes here much anymore. :)

4greatboys said:
You might want to add on your list if people like rooms hot or cold. I know I need to have mine on the colder side. But I have a friend I stayed with who like the room warmer.

Yes, I prefer not to wear gloves, hat scarves and ear muffs when I go to bed. :p :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter