• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW misery

Did you get the, "it was a private party, there was nothing we could do," line too? That was what was most gauling.

I wish you peace on your upcoming trip!

SotS

So sorry you had to deal with that. They didn't even warn you?? We were at BWV during the same time. Didn't hear anything. But a flyer was left under our door to tell us they are filming the resort and helicopters will be hovering & landing the next two days. I was glad because we did hear this late at night.

Did you get the, "it was a private party, there was nothing we could do," line too? That was what was most gauling.

I wish you peace on your upcoming trip!

SotS

Actually, the lady was very sympathetic. I knew that if she had any power to change it, she would.

However, I still love OKW! I'm willing to take the chance that it could happen again, but I will be prepared next time. :goodvibes

Thanks for the well wishes!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter