Okay...so, humor me...please??!!!

This is not so easy because we like different resorts for different reasons and for different times of the year.

BCV- for F&W and Christmas- New Year's Week
OKW- for long summer vacations
VWL- theming
BWV- fun atmosphere
SSR- we haven't stayed here yet

Sorry, I am not the RH that you speak of. Just a long time owner from the days of only one DVC on property and free passes. I did try BWV once and hated it. I guess some of us will never get over having to give up our beloved "DVC" name for OKW". There was something magical about saying, we will be staying at the "Disney Vacation Club" that just doesn't translate well with "Old Key West" --Where's that? In Miami?

I think you might be right but it still wouldn't change my mind.
The DVC has meant so much to me and my family over these past 10 years. 1/2 of the vacation glee comes directly from staying at OKW.
I use trips to other places as a chance to 'experiment' with different hotels/resorts and we visit all of the WDW resorts during vacation at one time or another.
Gues you can't teach an old dog (40 @ WDW in August) new tricks!

Here’s my ranking – Keep in mind we own 180 points and that I’m sure we’d have a great time staying at any of the resorts.

#1 – BWV – Our home resort-love the location and standard points, and it’s the only WDW DVC resort we’ve stayed at.
#2 – OKW – The point requirements are very attractive
#3 – VLW – Would like being close to MK
#4 – BCV – Location’s nice, point requirements not so nice, SAB not my thing.
# 5 – SSR – Point requirement’s are okay, not too crazy about the location, did do a tour and was impressed by the furnishings.

Peace,
G4L

Don't know if I'm too late. This is difficult I have two rankings: the first one for favorite resorts for meeting our needs & desires, theming, layout, decor, etc, and the second for favorite for the value ratio of how much we enjoy it per point of cost. The availability of Grand Villas plays heavily into how much we like a particular resort, too, since we usually need a big place, and like having space to spread out.

List 1:
1. BWV
2. SSR
3. VWL
4. OKW
5. BCV

List 2:
1. SSR
2. OKW
3. BWV
4. VWL
5. BCV

Although I would be happy to stay at any of the DVC resorts, if I had to rank my them, my list looks like: :goodvibes

#1 BWV
#2 VWL
#3 BCV
#4 OKW
#5 SSR

Any DVC resort is better than none! :cheer2:

1. VWL absolutely love the Pacific Northwest theme and I've never been there.
2. BCV
3. OKW love the Key west look.
4. BWV maybe
5. SSR

I've looked at all the rooms on the web and they are all beautiful. I think some amenities at some.

1. VWL absolutely love the Pacific Northwest theme and I've never been there.
2. BCV
3. OKW love the Key west look.
4. BWV maybe
5. SSR

I've looked at all the rooms on the web and they are all beautiful. I think some amenities at some need added.

Im late but oh well ....

#1 SSR
#2 VWL
#3 BCV
#4 OKW (hate it is so low I just have points or am waitlinting on all the above)
#5 BWV (actually I would put it under the All Stars if I could)

My 2 cents...

#1 VWL
#2 SSR
#3 OKW
#4 BCV (yea...buy where you wanna stay :confused3 ...I know that.. now :rolleyes2 .)
#5 BWV

1. BCV our home! a very short stroll to Epcot.
2. BWV good locale, but no SAB
3. OKW a restful alternative, and very spacious
4. SSR nice decor and so new and clean
5. VWL don't like the dark colors and theme/inconvenient

VWL

I've spent too much time trying to get the order of the others. If they could all be "second" that's my pick.

Bobbi :teeth:

PS. I read that Beca is away right now. Thank you for doing this, I was away when it began, and I'm glad it came up now, again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter