Okay...so, humor me...please??!!!

1. OKW
2. BWV
3. SSR
4. BCV
5. WLV

OKW will always be my first choice. When I joined it wasn't even finished being bulit, and I loved it then, and I love it now.
:)

1. BCV - where we own
2. WLV - a very close second, would be happy always staying there
3. Boardwalk Villas

Haven't stayed at either Saratoga or OKW, so cannot state a preference among those, but certain that I would not like them as much as the other three simply because of location. Toured around SSR right after it opened and wasn't too impressed, but part of that could have been the "under construction" feel. I didn't like the fact that that there was no real restaurant and limited take out options. But, now that food options have expanded, I would definitely try SSR.

Visiting Vero Beach for the first time in May..... never been to Hilton Head.

My rankings:

1. VWL-own there, love it, love everything about it, the most beautiful scenery to sit back with a cup of coffee and relax by!
2. BCV-also own here, love that I can walk to Epcot and MGM, like the proximity to the quiet pool and the hot tub, like the smallness of the resort, love the Cape May Cafe, love Beaches N Cream.
3. BWV-only thing I like about this resort is that fact that you can walk to Epcot or MGM, don't like much else about it.
4/5 SSR/OKW tied-love the landscaping at OKW, the most beautiful azaleas in the spring, love the close community feel about it, love the big, airy, cheerful rooms. Haven't stayed at SSR yet, but have toured the resort. The architecture is very pretty, the room furnishings beautiful, seems a little inconvenient to get to a pool or hottub, as does OKW, which is another reason why I love, love, love VWL and BCV.

I know a little late to the party, but wanted to jump in:
Haven't actually stayed in any, but have toured and snooped my way through before buying. :rolleyes:

1st - OKW (Home, BIG rooms, Small points, Parking, LAID BACK)
2nd - VWL (Love theming, and proximity to MK)
3rd - BCV (Location, Beaches&Cream, Pool [but kids are outgrowing it])
4th - BWV (Location, std room pts, Looong hallways, freaky clown slide)
5th - SSR (Beautiful/new rooms, layout of resort somewhat awkward, and similar to OKW in proximity to DTD)

But as many others have said any time at Disney is gonna be a good time! :banana:

#1 BCV (walk to Epcot, Stormalong Bay, home - only DVC I've actually booked)
#2 BWV (walk to Epcot, std view if avail)
#3 WLV (boat to MK, electrical water pageant)
#4 OKW (like layout of rooms, central location)
#5 SSR (I miss Treehouse Villas...)
possible new #1 for us would be if there are villas associated with AKL, my favorite resort for hanging out at the resort, dining and lounge. AKL speaks to my soul.

Beca, I don't know if you are still keeping this up. If so, I'm curious re updated stats. If not, no big deal. I appreciate what you've done so far as the information has been interesting.

Way, way late on chiming in, but I did a family poll:

ME
1. SSR
2. BWV
3. OKW
4. VWL
5. BCV

DW
1. BWV
2. SSR
3. VWL
4. OKW
5. BCV

DD (college kid)
1. BWV
2. BCV
3. SSR
4. OKW
5. VWL

DS (another older college kid and former Marine)
1. VWL
2. SSR
3. OKW
4. BWV
5. BCC

So, it's pretty obvious that, for the time being, we aren't locked into one property... gotta keep everyone happy, y'know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter