Okay...........now it's Weight Watchers Here I go again!

A,

I'm so sorry you've had such a rough weekend. I just looked at your post about your menu for today. A, you need to eat more food. ou need enough calories to fuel your body through the day. That may be why you are hungry tonight. Run your menus for the next few days through Fitday. You can do this A. You have come so far. I have faith in you.

Repeat after me, I will have a great Monday.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Beth

A, i hope you are feeling better today :hug: . i know this is hard, especially when you're not seeing the results that you expect. but this "diet" is not a miracle weight loss tool. it is going to go slow. and that will make it possible to maintain. it is so hard to stay on track also when your schedule is disrupted. the best you can do is set out a plan for yourself and do your best to stick with it. and like the others said, do make sure you are eating *enough*! not eating enough can slow down your weight loss as well, as crazy as it sounds.

A, here's a great big :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: . you are so strong, i know you can do this. i hope that your monday is much better than your weekend was :sunny:

Just checking in to wish you a happy Monday. Are you teaching today? Here's a :hug: :wizard: for today.

:sunny:
Beth

Hey all! Thanks for the support. I hope to get to everyone's journals tonight. Thanks for keeping up with me.....

Today has been a better day. I have eaten pretty big meals, but of the right foods.

Breakfast ---- scrambled eggs, lite breakfast sausage links. Water.

Snack ---- none

Lunch ----- dark lettuce/spinach with tuna and mayo on top. Water. 9 whole almonds.

Had a one hour private tennis lesson this morning. I feel great! My teacher is so nice.

update--------update------------update--------update----------6:15pm

Dinner ------ raw spinach with ranch dressing. about 6-7 oz of sirloin burger. Water.

I am having a much better day. I realized that I haven't taken my medicine for at least a week. I ran out, and haven't gone to pick up my refill. I am going tonight. Maybe that is affecting things.

I'm glad your Monday is going well. It is awesome that you found a form of exercise you enjoy. Great food choices today. Take care.
Beth

Hello A! I'm sorry you had a difficult weekend, but it looks like you've been able to bounce back today. I can really relate to your situation and it can get discouraging when you don't see the scale move. We just have to remember that it took time to put this weight and and it'll take time to take it off. Take care A, and keep up the good work.:D

A, i'm so glad you are feeling better! i bet those missing meds are having an affect on you too. glad you realized that you had run out, and hopefully refilling them and getting back on them will help you feel better as well. great job with the food yesterday! larger portions of legal foods, sounds good to me :). and that tennis sounds like a blast, i'm glad you're enjoying it!

hope today is another great day for you :sunny:

Your tennis lessons sound so cool!! You and DD can play together! Great to hear that you're being brave and trying new things!! Liking your exercise is really important and makes it so much easier to keep moving.

Hang in there, girlfriend!! :sunny:

I am going to take a break from WISH until I can get it together. Good luck to my WISH buds, and I hope to be back here soon.

Hey A,

Do what you need to do. Take the time you need. You've have a lot on your plate right now. We'll be here when you are ready to come back. Remember 2 things. You are a strong woman, and we care about you.

Take Care of Yourself.
Beth:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

A, if you need a break from WISH, then by all means take one. I'll miss you but I wish you well in whatever you do. I agree with Beth - please remember you are a strong woman and we truly do care about you!

:hug: to you, my friend :happy1: ,
Doreen

A, please do feel better. take all the time you need, we'll still be here when you return :hug:

A we're going to miss you. Come back soon and may God bless and watch over you. Take care of yourself, hope to hear from you soon.:hug:

I took several days off, and have decided to come back on different terms. I was keenly aware of others reading my journal, and that caused me to be self-conscious about what I ate, wrote and how I felt when I failed.

I would like to post for a while without responses from my wish friends.

I will also try not to read others journals, because I was feeling so badly about myself in that my progress has not been very good or consistent. I need to remind myself to do this for me. I will write my journal for me. I hope that as I get stronger, I will be able to interact more with WISH friends again. I need to be able to stand on my own two feet first.

I would like to talk with friends in chat and by pm's.

So, today is the first day I have felt the mojo again. I have had a rotten week or so. Very depressed, and wanting to eat anything carby.

I did a good job today.

Breakfast - scrambled eggs, ham, decaf with cream.
Snack - almonds
Lunch - roasted chicken, broccoli, salad with ranch. decaf with cream, water. One .5 net carbs mini peanut butter cup.
Snack - cheese stick, nuts
Dinner - lf cheeses, celery, decaf with cream. Dannon carb control yogurt.

No exercise, but visited a health club to see about membership. Kind of yucky, so I will not join there. Hair appointment tomorrow morning. I will visit another gym on Wednesday. I belonged there before, and liked it.

Hair appointment this morning. Good cut and color.

Breakfast---greek salad with turkey. squash soup. water. two bites of a chocolate cookie sample.
Snack---nuts/cheese stick
Lunch---1/4 lb chicken salad. 1/2 lb. broccoli with black olives and pine nuts. water.
Snack---nuts/cheese stick
Dinner---chicken. tomato and cheese salad. ranch dressing. water. glass of skim milk.

Snack------decaf tea. lots of pistachios. I am going to count how many shells I have.........142 shells. About 20 or more of them had no nut inside. That's alot of nuts! About 3 times more than the suggested serving size. Oh well. They were good. The tea was good, too.

Hello friends......I have been trying to get things together a little at a time. I have begun to take two medications. They have helped me.

I managed to gain back all but one pound, but I am emotionally stronger now, and am trying again on my own.

Hope you are all well.

Hi A!

I have missed your posts sweetie! I was so happy to see that you have posted to your journal. How are things with you? I'm hoping the meds help.

Are you going to follow a certain program or just try to lose the weight on your own? Whatever you decide I hope you stay in touch with us here on WISH. You have been missed! Send me a pm anytime!!! :)

Whatever you decide to do, please know that it is within your grasp and control to lose this weight and we are all here to cheer you on. Take care!

Dear A!

How I've missed you!! I'm happy to see you here! :flower:

I hope you pop in to say hi once in a while.

Know that I continue to think of you, pray for you and wish you many good things!

:hug:

Thank you Doe and Zeraspride! I was glad to be in a different frame of mind to be posting.

I have decided to eat what I want within reason, including fruits, veggies, yogurt, nuts, etc. I just want to be healthy. It is a challenge for me no matter what I do.

Sure do hope that these meds are not going to make me blow up like a balloon. I look and feel pretty bloated. One med is an anti-depressant, and the other is a very, very small dose stimulant. I began sleeping all day, every day. I was unable to parent. It was awful. I was hoping for more from the stimulant, but we'll see. I generally feel lots better. My whole outlook is more hopeful. Just more even. I don't have the highs and lows that I was experiencing.

Anyone know about the balloon factor with these meds?

It will take forever for me to read all the posts I've missed. Glad to be back, and thank you for the welcome. Thanks to those that PM'd me to check in. I appreciate that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter