Ok.....where's the tape!!!!

Soooo will my color swap be filled with flowery things? :rotfl:

Those black flowers that Hope got, I got some too, except probably for more than you paid, for the color swap...

Hope, your haul looks a lot like mine! I did get the MS gingerbread edge punch too. I got the individual holly one and put back the holly edge border - hope I don't regret that - but...I got the pine needles one for $2 two weeks ago. I got the cheers edge one and the present edge ones too. I put back the champagne flute one...

In addition to those rhinestone words, I also got the large jars of the MS glitter and microbeads and 15 jars of the 30-count Prima "frosted flowers" @ 50 cents each - they are pretty cute.

There are a few items put away as gift items too - since I exchange gifts (um...frequently...with at least one other scrapper...!

I think I'm going to regret not having them boop the frosted flowers. I saw them in an area that had sale signs but the signs were like 4/$1 on dollar items. But those flowers were $3, so I wasn't sure. Maybe I should go back up there tomorrow. I also found out that the big pack of Martha paper might have only been $4...

I think I'm going to regret not having them boop the frosted flowers. I saw them in an area that had sale signs but the signs were like 4/$1 on dollar items. But those flowers were $3, so I wasn't sure. Maybe I should go back up there tomorrow. I also found out that the big pack of Martha paper might have only been $4...

Go back Hope! That's where I found mine. I brought up one jar to ask since I had read here that some prima flowers were on sale. WHen the clerk said 40 cents, I thought she meant 40 cents off of $3.00 at first! I asked her to hold up my sale and then went and got the rest of them.

I bought some of those flowers too. They were .50 at my store.

All go and buy LOADS of them - you can use them in the prima swap next month:rolleyes1

:sad1: I want flowers too.

I really want that loopy corner and edge punch set. My Michaels didn't have any punches on clearance.

Ann I might have have an extra loopy one. I bought so many
punches the other night just cause they were so cheap!!
I'll check and get back to you. :goodvibes

I love that presents punch, it's an embossing one too, right? I have the cocoa one, LOVE it! Oh, and the embossed scalloped edge, :love:

I have the presents one but would love
the embossed scallop edge one. Is he a clearances
one??

I got it for half price at ACM, um...a month ago? Maybe more. I haven't seen it anywhere else.

Is there anything left at the NA Mike's? We're going to the movies tonight at the Cinema-Pub and I want to go over there afterward. Hopefully, they'll still be open. Date night!

Oooooooohhhh date night!;)

it's all still there because they have it clearanced at high prices!
Why would I pay 10.00 for a punch when Mansfield had it at
3.00 and 4.00 ?
They will put it low priced in like the middle of summer. Or
something dumb like that. I was there yesterday and all still
there.

Holly am I going to have to drag you back on the the wagon? you are going to end up with a very bad case of road rash.:lmao:

Jennifer and Ann stop helping her!!!

Went back out...got 2 of those packs of Martha cardstock, they were $4 each. And 22 jars of Primas for $.40 each! :woohoo:

I've decided not to feel guilty about this. My Tuesday Morning paper, and the 2 M's trips still cost me less than $100.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter