Ok.....where's the tape!!!!

Ut oh! Now I'm in trouble!
Who can I take down with me??!!

I sooooooo love the bopper !!!!!!

I think they invented the bopper for me!!!!!

:woohoo::woohoo:
I'm under house arrest with Holly and her boys.
:woohoo::woohoo:

Psst - I'm heading to JoAnn's and Michael's with my circular $39.99 carts. Gonna make a stop at Tuesday Morning and see if I can score what Hopemax did. :thumbsup2

Oh are the carts on sale??
I want the hello kitty font one.

I already have. I don't use it. Not even once since I got it last year.

Do you want to trade for it? It isn't in the clam shell anymore.

I have the shapes one too if you are interested.

I love the way it looks. That is why I got it. It is so darn cute.:cutie:

But since I got the SCAL, I hardly use my fonts anymore.

Everytime we crop together, Holly says "can you bring the Hello Kitty font?" I do, but if she had it at home, she could use it all the time!

She called me...I was not helpful...I said, "Which ones don't I have?" I am hopelessly addicted to stuff. I was wandering around the grocery store and I could hear her booping.

It is so lucky I don't have stored like that! I've even cancelled my pampered chef party so I don't buy anything:headache:

Ok - was I taped to you, Holly?

I fell off with a thud too, after reading her post. (So, it is ALL her fault!!!)

Mike's - Prima flower jars - 50 cents each (great colors - not Xmas ones), MS xmas punches - 2.99, MS glitter and microbeads 2.99, - rhinestone Xmas words - 4/$1. I was good and put back a lot of stuff from my basket (and didn't buy ANYTHING Tuesday after wandering through ACM with a 50% off coupon), but the Mike's clearance got me today. I was booping away like a crazy woman!

So, not only did my sponsors let me down...I could hear them whispering in my ear..."Come on, you *can't* leave that there for that price...." I even heard Mr. Crockett and Bubba...!

Z2H is ashamed of me. But, not so ashamed that she won't use any of the new stuff!!! :rotfl2:

Since we're fessin' up today's sins...
And I bought myself the two new MS pansy around the page punches (not in the combo pack, but 30% off) - may end up taking these back if I can find them at ACM sometime in the future (they are not there now) and use my ACM reward $$$ certificate and a 50% coupon on them...

I'll have to get creative (ahem) and temporarily move a few of the $20 bills around in our budget envelopes to hide my spree. But, I'm back on the wagon now - the stores are cleaned out! Yee 'ha!

So, I'm guessing you don't want to know that the Natick store has a TON of stuff that's on clearance, and then they take an additional 50% off that clearance price? They are moving (opening at the beginning of February) and don't want to bring it all with them. Just saying...

Holy crapola!

I'll be good - schlepping out there doesn't happen too often. It's a good thing that I'm really busy over the next few days or else I might feel the urge to see if the car just kinda drives itself there...

I did not go shopping today. Kinda.

After my hair appointment I did go to Big Lots. I got the bottle of Scotch Quick Dry glue for $2 and 3 of the AdTech tape runner for $1.

Good girl am I. :)

I am not on the wagon --- why can't I find this stuff? I wandered around ACM this morning just looking for something to buy...I ended up with play-doh for my boys and paperoni for DD - -not really how I wanted to spend my Christmas money!

I am headed to Mike's tomorrow (but I don't have Chrsitmas money there! I have ACM and J's)

Oh my pbf!
I love that you were booping like crazy!!!
:lmao: that you could hear mr.Crockett and bubba!
I wanted to get the ladybug punches but
I thought I had spent enough. I'm going
to wait until I have a 50% off coupon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter