OK Everyone, don't panic.....

I got Hamburgers, Chicken, hot dogs and Shrimp on the barbie!

Watermelon Jello Shots and Fresh Frozen MAngo Margaritas

The Band is fired up and just waiting to get this party rolling!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

:moped:

Mal

I grabbed all I could from the free buffett!!!!!
It looks okay but i think i will stick with the bar-b-q ;)
Tantor I got a dragon to go with my gargoyle, but I think it is the washoff kind, or else those kids over at the college boards aren't that great at tattooing!!!!!, Or my arm is melting, at this point with all we have been drinking I can't tell anymore!
It is friday night and beanie (not belle) is still missing. I haven't run in to her at any of the other boards so my guess is she ran away with the paperboy, i have no absolute proof of this, just a gut feeling...anybody got more rum!!???? :rotfl: :rotfl:

P.S. the beer hat is great Whoooo HOooo start the shots games!!!!!
who is first??????

I'll go first! What are we playing? :angel: But Gregg, hunny, it's Saturday. I know it's hard to keep track, I have problems all the time. :rotfl:

Lori

...you girls are so darn picky!!!! I'm in a drunkin stuper ;) ;)
I don't know what day it is!!! It's not time to find beanie and the other one is it??(sorry Laurie) Oh wait we found Laurie it's Beeeeenie we are still missing.
Well this is the last hoo rah of the weekend, its Sunday right eller??
I think the band is tired they are playing broadway show tunes, and the singer is starting to look like Liza Minellie, .......
Anybody got more drinks, I'm gonna need them!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

It is Sunday. And I think you're right, Gregg, we need more drinks! :drinking1

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Somefink about the band is sounding kind of strange, now that you menstionz it! :wizard:

I can't beliefe Beannie hasn't shownd up hyet. More drinks :drinking1
:3dglasses Have ya tried sese grasses yet?

Whaz for dinner?

Lori

What the heck has been happening around here?....I was having a little nap under the bbq table.
Wow Greg that Tattoo is rather large isn't it..........okay what day is it????? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Anybody found yet????? Oh yeah we found Laurie.....where the he-- is Bean's???? :confused3 :confused3

Oh my head! :scared:

Is it Monday, yet? Isn't Beanie supposed t be here? :confused3 I don't think I can clean up today guys, the other morning was bad enough. We went through quite a few bottles. . . of everything. :rotfl2:

Lori

Is it time to panic yet? Beanie still hasn't been by. Or maybe she has and she's taking notes on who's been especially naughty?

I have been dying for some doughnuts so I'm gonna make a doughnut :moped: Any favorites? :tongue:

How about doughnuts and kaluha (sp?)? See I figure if Beanie comes by we can just tell her it's chocolate milk. :earboy2:

I like that idea! I'm going to have some Breyer's All that and Caramel icecreme with a little Kaluha on it. It's one of my favorite before bed snacks! :cloud9:

Lori

PS I know I'll be the one to get into trouble. I've been very, very naughty! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter