OK Everyone, don't panic.....

Tantor said:
It's not me (Karen say's as she talks into the umbrella)

I always miss out on the funny stuff!

I have got to start making regular stops here. I had no idea we had a pool and a bar-b-q area!

May as well join the par-tay :banana: :banana:
I'm gonna switch drinks here and go with a mango banana daquiri :drinking1 Bar-b-q chicken oughta go good with that. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

On second thought, forget the chicken. How about some shrimp skewers? :banana:

And since my offer of searching for Laurie and Beanie in Disney has been ignored :confused3 I'm guessing nobody wants me to look for them there (all expenses paid by "RP Friends of Laurie and Beanie")? Really I could be ready to go in a couple of hours :moped:

Y'all get the bar-b-q going and I gonna search for my thong bikini! :rotfl2: If the thought of that doesn't bring your last meal back up then nothing will. :eek:

Tantor said:
It's not me (Karen say's as she talks into the umbrella)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh my gosh, that brought a smile to my face! That was too funny! I think that guy was a couple cookies short of a dozen! :crazy:

Thanks for adding the BBQ Gregg! We knew we kept a guy around the RP boards for a reason....to cook! :rotfl2:

I'll bring the dessert...Mickey Bars for everyone! :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar :mickeybar

Michelle, I'm packing as we speak....thong and all! :crazy2: Don't worry, we're not the ones who will see the scenery so it's all good!

Boy Beanie and Laurie are going to be disappointed that they missed all this.

I'm ready to go to. I'll have to go buy a thong, though. And I'm bringing Hot Onion Dip. :earseek:

Now don't look at me like that! It will go great with the shrimp. :tongue:

Belle, Denise, just let me know when it's time to leave for Disney World. Gregg, are you coming? I am starting to get worried about those girls!

Lori

darn :badpc: problems!!! I hope I haven't miss all the fun!

I'll Have a Mango Margarita Please!!!!

What would you like me to bring????? Jello shots come to mind ;)

Maybe we can see Denise in her Duct Tape!

Mal

I love food parties but I am on a new diet and have to abide by it. SOOOOOOO let the plum wine flow.........

Maleficent2 said:
darn :badpc: problems!!! I hope I haven't miss all the fun!

I'll Have a Mango Margarita Please!!!!

What would you like me to bring????? Jello shots come to mind ;)

Maybe we can see Denise in her Duct Tape!

Mal

Jello shots sound good to me! :faint:

Lori

:cool1: This is shaping up to be quite a party!

Denise - you're right, I won't be looking at my "scenery". Maybe I can get a decent tan! Now about that duct tape that Mal mentioned.... :scratchin

While you all were sleeping off yesterday's drinks I was out searching for our lost commrades. :magnify:
Good news! I found Laurie!! :banana: She's at work today. I didn't actually talk to her but that's what my source revealed to me this morning. Woo-hoo!!

Okay, truth be told - we finally got DSL (April 11th to be exact) and silly me forgot that MSN messenger was showing me as "online" when I went to bed. So when I got up there was a message from Laurie. And all I know for sure is that she sent the message about 4:15 and said that by the time I got up (she knows me too well :) ) she'd be at work.

Now if we could just find Beanie and get them both to the party! :banana:

yeah, Laurie's been found!!! :cool1: :cool1:

Party on......

I'll have one of those margerita's if someones pour'in.......................... :drinking:

I'll pour.......Shrimp is on the barbie!!!!
I'm glad we spotted Laurie!! But Belle is still missing and until the girls actually post the "borrowing" spree from the other boards continues (not to mention the drinking and dare I say duct tape ...special thanks to Denise!!!), I will do an alcohol/mango run for Mal! While I'm gone I will visit the college boards - those kids can partry, see what I can find there!!
Back soon.... I hope we find the girls........after the weekend!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
G.

odddog said:
Back soon.... I hope we find the girls........after the weekend!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:
G.

Oh, Gregg, you are a bad boy! :eek:

I'm so glad you're with us!

And while you are out, would you pick up a bottle of Penfold's, Bin 389? That would really be great! :cool1:

Karen - If you're a red wine drinker, I'm sure you'll like this one. It will go great with the shrimp, but we'll need some chocolate.

Anybody got some chocolate?! Truffles would be nice. :goodvibes

Mal! I'm so glad someone thought of music! Yeah! :dancer:

Lori

odddog said:
But Belle is still missing

I think you may have had one too many :drinking1
I'm not missing, I've been here from nearly the beginning. :teeth:

Chocolate truffles sound nice! To be followed by some sort of sinfully rich and chocolatey dessert. Maybe I'll stop over at the cooking board and see what's being whipped up that I can "borrow" while G's over at the college boards. :banana:

Belle0101 said:
I think you may have had one too many :drinking1
I'm not missing, I've been here from nearly the beginning. :teeth:

It's those darn B names (Belle, Beanie) They all sound alike when you've had a few.... :teeth: we'll just have to cut him some slack.....................Poor Greg has been waiting hand and foot on us girls!!!!!!

Tantor said:
It's those darn B names (Belle, Beanie) They all sound alike when you've had a few.... :teeth: we'll just have to cut him some slack.....................Poor Greg has been waiting hand and foot on us girls!!!!!!

Not to mention all the nice things he's borrowed for the RP boards! :teeth:

I'm Here,, It's just been so crazy at work and the kids,, But hey atleast it gave you guys an excuse to drink :rotfl2: :rotfl2: ( like you needed one) :rotfl: :rotfl: I could use a good stiff one about now but won't get it until this weekend :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 Sorry can't stick around and tell you more,, Keep the party going until I get back tonight ,, I know how hard that will be for you all,, but try anyways :rolleyes: Love ya Laurie

Geez one mistake and your marked for life!!!
At this point it's all about the drinking finding our freinds has taken a back seat (UNTIL MONDAY, when finding them becomes the most important thing!!)
I got a new tattoo over at the college boards!! ;)
Not much else though, gosh those kids don't have much!!!
Belle I owe you a drink, where are the Mal Jello shots??
Well it is the weekend and I think I can get something over at the cruise line,
the boat is coming in - see y'all in awhile.
Long live Beanie and the other one!!!!! HOOO WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone know where to get the baseball hat with the straws????? :crazy:

:sunny: Rise and shine everybody :sunny:

We're having Tonga Toast for breakfast - compliments of the cooking board! :banana:

And Laurie posted :cheer2: :grouphug:

Is it okay to drink at breakfast? Surely there's something we can mix with the OJ to at least give the appearance of behaving. ;)

Just thinking what a sight we must be - a pool, bar-b-q, me sporting a thong :sad2: , Denise wrapped in duct tape, G's new tattoo and baseball / straw hat, empty bottles and glasses laying all over the place ... do we have a maid to clean all this up or are we gonna get in trouble when Beanie comes around?

Sangrea - that doesn't look like I spelled it right. It's red wine and orange juice. :drinking1

We sure are a mess. I'll tidy up a bit. (We are having Mickey Waffles at our house this morning. DH does the cooking.) While DH is cooking, I tidy up. It's the least I can do. And make the drinks. Who's ready? :teeth: :drinking1

Lori

Sorry but M is for Mom not Maid!!!

We had a garage sale this morning so I'm ready for a hot rum drink!!!!

Hey Greg what did ya get for a tattoo??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter