OK, but who is Tony Hinds?

Piling on to the Yay Tony is wonderful bamdwagon! We have used him twice and already contacted him for our September trip!

Anyone know off hand which public he stops at on the way to WDW? I’m considering curbside pick up just to make things go smoothly.

Can you anyone give me an idea of pricing for MCO to Disney resort for a family of 4? $200? Thanks
You should probably email him for an accurate quote for your family size, amount of luggage, need for grocery stop or not, etc. You wouldn’t be obligated to book with him.

Piling on to the Yay Tony is wonderful bamdwagon! We have used him twice and already contacted him for our September trip!

Anyone know off hand which public he stops at on the way to WDW? I’m considering curbside pick up just to make things go smoothly.
He will use the one that you want.

I always tell him to make my grocery stop which is closest to my hotel

Hey…😃

How do we contact him to book? Searching this topic yield a cell phone/email, are those up to date?

I posted his email and cell # yesterday
In the other thread in the board

Just look for Tony Hinds

Haha
Came back to say I see my posts in this section

Go back a few pages and you will see that info

Obviously I’m still a night owl
Lol
You still in Chicagoland?
(I moved south)

Want to add how much we enjoy using Tony's transportation service. We have used him for several years - usually when we have a cruise and Disney combo trip but with ME gone we will use him for all our trips going forward including the one we have scheduled next month. Someone mentioned a website in the works. That would be great but he is usually pretty good responding to emails.

Someone mentioned a website in the works. That would be great but he is usually pretty good responding to emails.
Our driver told us Tony's developing a website to handle online booking, for one reason. I suspect Tony's business has been growing steadily this year!

I booked him back in January for our November trip. My flights aren’t booked yet but he said I’m on his calendar and to pay cash in full when he picks us up at MCO. This will be my first time using him.

I scheduled Tony yesterday for our trip to Disney World 8/1-8/12/22. We've used Tony 2 times for Universal and once for Disney. I wake up this morning to an email that said the price was $160 RT and that the payment was due 4/16/22 which was yesterday. I went on and paid it in full, but was surprised he wanted it so quickly. So anyway it's paid and Tony's service is well worth it.

I scheduled Tony yesterday for our trip to Disney World 8/1-8/12/22. We've used Tony 2 times for Universal and once for Disney. I wake up this morning to an email that said the price was $160 RT and that the payment was due 4/16/22 which was yesterday. I went on and paid it in full, but was surprised he wanted it so quickly. So anyway it's paid and Tony's service is well worth it.

Oh wow. He told me that he would send a statement a couple days before the trip when I recently booked. He is really changing things up. I wonder if he has had issues with payments or something. I would be fine paying now for our October trip if he wanted.

Hmmm….booked our transportation for a June 29 arrival last week with Tony and received our invoice a few hours later that is due June 27, 2 days prior to our arrival 🤷‍♀️
Oh wow. He told me that he would send a statement a couple days before the trip when I recently booked. He is really changing things up. I wonder if he has had issues with payments or something. I would be fine paying

Oh wow. He told me that he would send a statement a couple days before the trip when I recently booked. He is really changing things up. I wonder if he has had issues with payments or something. I would be fine paying now for our October trip if he wanted.
This was my experience as well for our August trip except he didn't say when I would receive my invoice, just that payment would be due 48 hours prior to the trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter