Oh so Quiet

Oh Thanks claire:hug:
Thats so kind, what a great host youve been:thumbsup2
Tell that Michelle not to drink the full bottle of baileys, she has mixed her drinks all night and she will be ill in the morning, make sure she takes a bowl with her to bed:cool2: xxxxx

She doesn't know it yet but she's sleeping in the bath....:rotfl2:

Oi you cheeky monkey-i was planning on ringing Firemen sam up+inviting him back for a private show just for us-think again now:lmao: .x.

Oh....spoil sport! :idea: I've got a jacuzzi.....that's a bath of sorts!

Well i am going to love+leave ya all,and retire to my blow up bed(or the bath).Will probably roll off of it in the night:rotfl: .This has been a fantastic night girls.Hopefully won't be dreaming about the old boy next door with no pants on and no teeth in:lmao: .

On a serious note,dh is asleep on the sofa and has been for about an hour+half.Before hand he was wondering what on earth i was laughing at on here+when i told him,he thought we were all mad.But said he was happy that you all got me laughing,as i haven't done for a couple of weeks after what i have been thru.Cheers girls :hug: .x.

NIGHT NIGHT.x.

Well i am going to love+leave ya all,and retire to my blow up bed(or the bath).Will probably roll off of it in the night:rotfl: .This has been a fantastic night girls.Hopefully won't be dreaming about the old boy next door with no pants on and no teeth in:lmao: .

On a serious note,dh is asleep on the sofa and has been for about an hour+half.Before hand he was wondering what on earth i was laughing at on here+when i told him,he thought we were all mad.But said he was happy that you all got me laughing,as i haven't done for a couple of weeks after what i have been thru.Cheers girls :hug: .x.

NIGHT NIGHT.x.

I'm off to bedski now too...thank you all, it's been a blast. This is us all in the blow up beds...:crowded: :crowded: :crowded:

My DH thinks I'm crazy too...he didn't get it at first but kept asking if we had given Brian his teeth back yet! :lmao:

I am soo glad we made you laugh & forget about things for a few hours Michelle. :grouphug:

Night night all, I've set the alarm for 6.30 for your breakfast. ;)

I'm off to bedski now too...thank you all, it's been a blast. This is us all in the blow up beds...:crowded: :crowded: :crowded:

My DH thinks I'm crazy too...he didn't get it at first but kept asking if we had given Brian his teeth back yet! :lmao:

I am soo glad we made you laugh & forget about things for a few hours Michelle. :grouphug:

Night night all, I've set the alarm for 6.30 for your breakfast. ;)

Night night Claire 6-30am is fine.Take care :hug: .x.

hi think I missed all the fun

Oh Jackie you've missed the party I'm afraid.....thay are all tucked up in bed now. :sick: All that's left is some burn't chicken satays....a few stinky egg mayo vol-au-vents...some baby oil :confused3 ......empty bottles & glasses....the odd shoe here and there.....a pair of Y fronts....and some puke in the paddling pool! :scared1:

least I won't have a hangover in the morning :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

nite nite everyone

Morning Ladies,hope you all slept well and dont have too bad a head this morning:cool2:

Kettles on just about to make a coffee:surfweb:

hope you all have a lovely day :goodvibes

What on earth happened here last night??!!!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well I seriously hope you are all going to chip in to clean up the community board this morning, I am disgusted with your behaviour.....and more disgusted that I got caught up watching rubbish tv last night and missed the party:rotfl: Glad you had such a good time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter