Oh so Quiet

Me too getting tired now,I am working in the morning, but really enjoyed the party girls, Thank you and good night, sleep tight:goodvibes hope your heads are ok in the morning:rotfl2:

Night night Kerry,will see you up there soon as well-just watching Neil Diamond.Thanks for getting the strawb's.x.

well im going back to the bar for another vodka-anyone want anything while im there? pork scratchings?

I'll have a large Bailey's with Ice please Netty. What pub are you in? This rabble are all at my house! :rotfl2:

goodnight everyone,thanks for a fab evening:hug: see you all in the morning,whoever gets up first could you put the kettle on as i have a feeling i might need a strong coffee;)

Will do Rachel....good night. xx

Thanks everyone for a fun evening. :grouphug:

Night night Kerry,will see you up there soon as well-just watching Neil Diamond.Thanks for getting the strawb's.x.

No probs Michelle, What a great night I have really enjoyed it what a party animal you are:rotfl:

You have all been great company girls, Ill help with the clearing up in the morning claire as Ill be up early for work, enjoy the rest of your evening

Feel free to join us at mine Jeanette....half of them have passed out though! Me & Michelle are on the Baileys now. :thumbsup2

No probs Michelle, What a great night I have really enjoyed it what a party animal you are:rotfl:

You have all been great company girls, Ill help with the clearing up in the morning claire as Ill be up early for work, enjoy the rest of your evening

I'll let you off the clearing up Kerry as you've got to work.

Thanks for laughs! :goodvibes

Singing+Swaying to Neil Diamond(although the swaying is making me feel rather :sick: ).x.

....show me the way to go home, hic, I'm tired and I wanna go to bed...I had a little drink about an hour ago....hic......:upsidedow :faint:

I'll let you off the clearing up Kerry as you've got to work.

Thanks for laughs! :goodvibes

Oh Thanks claire:hug:
Thats so kind, what a great host youve been:thumbsup2
Tell that Michelle not to drink the full bottle of baileys, she has mixed her drinks all night and she will be ill in the morning, make sure she takes a bowl with her to bed:cool2: xxxxx

Shall we creep upstairs Michelle and draw moustaches & beards on the girls with our lipsticks? :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter