Oh so Quiet

I think they all have hangovers!

Hope you all enjoyed the party.

Susan

Looks like I missed the party too :sad2: glad you all had a great time and I hope the hangovers are not too bad :sick:

I got caught up watching American Idol - David Cook won :cool1: :cheer2: :cool1: :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :dance3:

Morning Ladies,
Well what a good night that was-we must all do it again sometime:lmao: .and as for cleaning up Claire can deal with that,i never got my sarnie i was promised,but i found some nice Jimmy Choo's in my size :rolleyes1

I have just re-read the entire thread,and i was in stitches with tears rolling down my cheeks:laughing: .Thanks girls,as for Reid where did he go.i think it got too racy for him :lmao: .x.

Morning Ladies,
Well what a good night that was-we must all do it again sometime:lmao: .and as for cleaning up Claire can deal with that,i never got my sarnie i was promised,but i found some nice Jimmy Choo's in my size :rolleyes1

I have just re-read the entire thread,and i was in stitches with tears rolling down my cheeks:laughing: .Thanks girls,as for Reid where did he go.i think it got too racy for him :lmao: .x.

I didn't make you your sarnie this morning because I was too tired as your snoring kept me awake all night! :rotfl2:

I've been tidying up all day.....I found Sam's leopard print thong in the Jacuzzi! :eek:

Thanks for such a laugh girls! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter