Official Tinker Bell Half Marathon Weekend 2015 Thread ** May 7-10, 2015

Today's the day!

My goal is to register myself for the Pixie Dust and my mom for the 10k...in that order. I am hoping we both get in!

Will I be able to register her under my Active account or will I need to log in under her account to register her? She has a commitment this morning and will not be able to sign up when registration opens.

Yeah you can register her under your account if you want, if memory serves me correct there will be an option that says different person when you go to register. Sorry about the late reply I just saw this post.

I'M IN FOR PIXIE DUST!

Thank god I was refreshing the page constantly before 10 am. Because the links went live at 9:58 exactly. And I was able to get in and register before the website crashed.

I am in for the Pixie Dust Challenge and my 4th Tink Half. Can't believe there was no Visa discount. I've never been so happy to part with so much money!:yay:

It opened foe me - a minute or two before 9am actually now that I come to think of it. Only way I can explain why I was officially registered at 9:01 which I noticed when I got my email.

I didn't try the Visa discount to see if it was happening, but I always forget to!

Hey Tinks.......You can pre order the performance jacket.

Have no idea what it looks like but I get one each year. Nice to be able to pre order and purchase ahead of time.

Good luck and hope everyone gets in on what they want. :thumbsup2

Thank god I was refreshing the page constantly before 10 am. Because the links went live at 9:58 exactly. And I was able to get in and register before the website crashed.

Here, here! I'm glad I refreshed when I did then. I didn't even realize it had gone live early until I got my email. As soon as I saw it, clicked it, I didn't waste any time. Minus the fact 'm using my roomies laptop which is awkward to what I'm used to. The keys kept sticking!

I kept refreshing but nothing was working. Glad I was able to register for the 10k. Now to continue with my day :)

I am in for the Pixie Dust Challenge and my 4th Tink Half. Can't believe there was no Visa discount. I've never been so happy to part with so much money!:yay:

#4 for me too and pixie dust challenge inaugural! I also decided to do the
5K-can't wait!:rotfl2:

RangerPooh, ReindeerMom, StarGirl11 - I've got all three of you added to the runner list.

ETA: CynthiaC925 and Miranda I got your events updated as well.

Hey Tinks.......You can pre order the performance jacket.

Have no idea what it looks like but I get one each year. Nice to be able to pre order and purchase ahead of time.

Good luck and hope everyone gets in on what they want. :thumbsup2

Did you pre-order one? I'm always curious to see what they look like. I love mine from 2013 and still wear it all the time. But I could never pay full price for it. I always cross my fingers and hope there's anything left over from the Expo.

At 16 minutes in, the challenge is 50% full. Kids races 75% full at 25 minutes. The challenge is 70% full on the rundisney site, at a half hour.

As of 9:26 the official runDisney website still has the Pixie Dust Challenge listed at 70% full and the Diaper Dash and 200M for the children's races at 50% full

Did you pre-order one? I'm always curious to see what they look like. I love mine from 2013 and still wear it all the time. But I could never pay full price for it. I always cross my fingers and hope there's anything left over from the Expo.

Yes, I did. Each year I've purchased one so I've got to continue tradition.:lmao: The only thing bad about it is no AP discount like I get at the expo. But I'm sure there will be more to purchase at the expo.:rotfl:

No the Visa discount didn't work...it hasn't worked the last couple races for me :(

But I'm in for the Pixie Challenge!!

Yay! I'm so excited I got registered for the 1/2, my dh for the 10K, and got my 2 kiddos signed up for their races! :cheer2::woohoo::banana::yay::jumping1:

I got in! :cheer2:

I am registered for the Pixie Dust Challenge! pixiedust:

My mom (not a DISer) is registered for the 10k. :woohoo:

I had a difficult time with the registration at first. I didn't see it come live at 10:58 (I'm in Central Time); I actually finally got it to work at 11:02, then I was in a queue to get to Active. Then it was making me re-enter the password and then it wasn't going through. Then it was telling me I was missing my proof of time even though I put a time past 3:15. Then it cleared out all the information every time it told me something was missing, so I kept missing things since I had already filled it out and I was trying to hurry. :headache: But I got through.

I was able to register my mom through my account. I didn't see where to change the person, so I just edited the profile. While doing this, I realized that somewhere along all the changes when I registered for the Pixie Dust, my birthdate was a day off. :headache: I am hoping I can call runDisney or email them to adjust it since they can go in and adjust times when you have proof of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter