***Official September 2021 Thread***

Please add our trip to the list! As you can see, we LOVE split stays :rotfl2::jumping1:. Our daughter graduated from college during the Pandemic & like so many others, missed out on many, many things so the 1st part of the trip is for her, our Son was able to get time off as well so we are all going. The kids go to back to their respective homes the 12th & DH & I stay for a bit more magic. I think this is the last time it will be just the 4 of us at WDW.

9/6-9/9 - Bay Lake Towers
9/9-9/12 - Kidani
kids leave
9/12-9/14 - Riviera
9/14-9/17 - Grand Floridian

All DVC.
We're using this to celebrate our son's August college graduation and all three of the rest of us have September birthdays. Mine is the first park day and we got Ratatouille passes and you'd never know I wasn't 8 yrs old from my reaction :worship::thanks::rotfl2:

We're using this to celebrate our son's August college graduation and all three of the rest of us have September birthdays. Mine is the first park day and we got Ratatouille passes and you'd never know I wasn't 8 yrs old from my reaction :worship::thanks::rotfl2:

Same here! Thankfully we all act like little kids at WDW.

🚨10 DAYS!!!!!🚨
One tropical storm to watch and one big work project to make headway on so I can then check out and immerse myself in the Disney bubble! 🌠

I’m trying to add an extra day to the CCV part of our trip there were studio villas available the other day but gone today...not sure whether to take a chance and go ahead and change flight to leave a day later and hope that between now and then I’m able to book the extra night...need reservation for 9/14.

September 26 to October 2, Dolphin Resort (H's convention). Just found out we are having an exclusive Galaxy's Edge access event on Tuesday, 9/28 so excited I don't have to try to get a BG, lol

H just got an email that his conference has been canceled due to the rise in Covid cases so we won't be going end of Sept😞

The Swan Reserve won't be open for our trip (checking in Sept 26) so we are now at the Swan.

Does anyone know when the Disney Genie and Lightening Lane features begin???
“$15 per ticket at DW and $20 a day at DL guests can use the new lightening lane at select attractions”….looks like you pay and then select next available time for an attraction...I think it’s $15 per person per day...

That's the biggest unanswered question - when will it start?

H just got an email that his conference has been canceled due to the rise in Covid cases so we won't be going end of Sept😞

Sorry. The numbers are high. If they change the recommendation to boosters at 6 months past 2nd dose, DH and I will both be eligible before we head to Florida.

Ok so this has turned into longest Disney trip we have taken! Began with 5 nights @GDT than added 2 nights at CCV and today added 2 additional nights at CCV! So now staying at GDT 9/7-12 and CCV 9/12-9/16😊. Seems like many are canceling trips most resorts now available for Sept dates which were full only a week ago. A little worried about increasing COVID numbers but we are fully vaccinated and plan to avoid crowded areas as much as possible. Plan to watch fireworks from resort not in the park plan to use UBer instead of crowded busses and if necessary will rent a car. Have tickets for 2 Boo Bashes so will be able to avoid crowds in MK. May just skip HS if busy. Planning plenty resort time and visits to Geyser Point! Also extra precaution I paid an extra $89 for extra seat on our flight so we could have entire row for ourselves.

I have a trip starting 9/10. Anybody there right now? Would love to know the crowd level. Covid levels have me a little stressed and might cancel trip. Its 10 Days long. Any thoughts?

Not there yet, but looking at crowd levels and wait times it sure is slow and not crowded.

Seven Dwarfs was hovering between 35/40 minutes most of the day. Thunder Mt and HM around 10.
Frozen at Epcot never got above 44 minutes.

What's stressing you?

Does anyone have a link (or suggested site) for hospital capacity in FL? The go/no-go thread was closed, but I'm trying to find a resource that shows what capacity (for anything!) in the event you needed hospital services. I'm hoping this isn't breaking any rules. I'm not interested in discussing covid, just trying to be informed.

Edited to add: I managed to find what I needed. It took a few different approaches to googling but finally found it on a newspaper's covid stats. We've got a few FL trips upcoming (not just WDW) so perhaps it helped to include the county in my searching.

Last edited:
Not sure of the rules posting links. If you go to a search engine and type in; hospital capacity Orlando you'll get the link

Does anyone have a link (or suggested site) for hospital capacity in FL? The go/no-go thread was closed, but I'm trying to find a resource that shows what capacity (for anything!) in the event you needed hospital services. I'm hoping this isn't breaking any rules. I'm not interested in discussing covid, just trying to be informed.

Edited to add: I managed to find what I needed. It took a few different approaches to googling but finally found it on a newspaper's covid stats. We've got a few FL trips upcoming (not just WDW) so perhaps it helped to include the county in my searching.

I would appreciate it if you would DM me the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter