Official Online/Onsite Treasure Hunt Cheering Thread!

(My first feeble attempt at clipart----be gentle)

daringd.bmp

Debbie

Wildman Dom is going to speedly get all the required items. He is so fast that you will barely see a flash as he zips to victory. He's Dastardlly, he ducky, hes the man.

Go Ducks

one "R" from team "RnR" checking in here and we will be "rockin and rollin" to victory for sure!!!

GO ROBYN!!!!!!

We Sing, We Dance,
We Jump, We Prance,
We're gonna trade some pins.
We Rock, We Roll,
To Meet our goal,
We'll Kick their butts and WIN!!!!

Go MUSICAL IMAGININGS

HEHE

figgy

sounds like some seious contestants. Just you guys wait to see what the MUSICAL IMAGININGS and LovingPinTraders can do.

[Traci- your natural instinct will lead us on to victory!!!

You go Traci - lets see, what should you wear for our initial scoping????? I look forward to seeing and hearing what you and Kathryn accomplish on your first foray into the deep, and secretive world of "the pin meet!" Onward!!! Caroline

:bounce: :bounce:

Do the bump.....

Go Dastard Duck Dom ( bet you can't say that 5 times fast) (bet you won't be able to say that at the end of pin meet either after all those days of no sleep)

Find the stuff, Go For IT!!!!!
Be creative but be efficient.

Go oh Dastardly Dispicable Ducks!

And you thought you were tired.......??

OK; Here's the plan (I hope!)

1. Synchronize watches!(I have no idea but all great battle plans include this step first)
2. Sleep at all times with one eye open to monitor competition, and protect your adventure stash.
3. Whine, whine all the time, so everyone else is thrown off the scent of your tremendously successful search.
4. Keep discussing how you are going to get a cash register,so competition will think they have the wrong answer to clue #2.

Transmission possibly being monitored--will break off communication, and continue later.

Remember...You are SINGLE-WHITE-FEMALE and HOT! I mean HUNTING, HUNTING.....FOR PINS!---pins, of course, what else?

Rah, Rah! Sis, Boom, Bah!
You are there....
And I'm Not!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

"no sharks" pennant, her Arizona Jeff and Mean Laureen Megaphone and her new Traci Trader name badge, Pom pns, saddle oxfords and pleated skirt costume.
Images too big will get some sleep and resize. Will send more tomorrow uh i mean later today.

Well this half of the Disney Dames will be onsite and online in about 8 hrs.

Now where did I put those pins?!?!?!?

We Bip, We Bop,
We're Hip and Hop,
We're ready for some Sun.
We Jig, We Jive,
We feel so Alive,
We're gonna have some Fun!!!!

Go MUSICAL IMAGININGS!!!!!

Figgy

LET'S GO TEAM PIN PANiC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenwdwfan checking in here for the on-line half of

TEAM PIN PANiC!!

We're ready and raring to go, my on-site counterpart

will be hitting the parks on Fri. :eek: hence the name :)

But no worries, we have our strategy all ready and

my partner is ready to go. Sleep is not an option! Everyone

else be afraid, be very afraid Team PINPANiC may be getting

a late start, but we'll be in front at the end!

GO Kathi, Go!!! I'll be there cheering you along!

Gimme a B, gimme an E, gimme an A, gimme a U, gimme a T, gimme a Y, gimme a L, gimme another L, gimme a Y...whataya got?? BeautyLLM

The important half of the New England Mouse Patrol!! Leslie is winging her way south, as we speak! Step aside.........New Englanders are not to be beat!

This notice pertains to the NEMP New Englanders only!!

GO LESLIE!!! I wish I was there to help!!

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! I am SO ready to be there!!!
I am ready willing an able to fly around those parks like never before-- never before is right-- my MOM is KEEPING the kids!!!!!!!

I am syked, I have energy, I am READY!!!

GOOOOOOOO Team PIN PANiC

being a small fish just means I can sneak in and out and around quicker!!

:D Well figgy made me promise to keep working on adding cheers to this thread. However, I have already gone and goofed up :( I posted my feeble attempt at a cheer on the knock knock is this thing on post. I promise next time I will do better. ;)

THE PLANE HAS LANDED CARRYING ONE HALF OF THE SUPER TEAM.

SHE IS ON HER WAY TO HER FIRST ASSIGNMENT RIGHT FROM THE AIRPORT, NO ACTUALLY HER FIRST ASSIGNMENT STARTED AT THE AIRPORT.

A DRAGIC FOOT INJURY WILL NOT IMPEED HER SPEED - SHE WILL SUFFER, BUT SHE WILL GO FORWARD. SHE IS A SURVIVOR.

WE ARE ON OUR WAY TO THE TITLE OF SUPER TEAM AND THE SCAVENGER HUNT WINNERS.

GO JUDY.

DARLENE - THE OTHER HALF OF THE LIMITED EDITION

Give me a T
Give me an R
Give me an A
Give me a C
Give me an I

What does it spell- TRACI Louder.......TRACI Louder....... TRACI!!!!!!

No, your picture did not come up on the screen here at the cheering scene - ooooooooh!
I know that we will be the champions Kathryn - we have the best bear in the world to lead us forward! Talk to you in the morning at breakfast!! Over and out partners! Caroline

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

LOOK OUT TEAM PIN PANiC IS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!

The House of Mouse, that is!!!

Go Kathi Go!

I know the small fish will scoot by the big fishes to victory!!!!!!!!!

Peggy,

You are obviously "sweeping" through the battlefield, gathering our trophies so we can WIN! WIN! WIN!

You are faster than a speeding bullet; more powerful than a locomotive, able to leap tall buildings......wait, that's Superman.......sorry, wrong adventure!

But, you go, girl--you single, white, female PIN HUNTER!!!!

:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter