OK so let me get this straight..........the disers who will be meeting are:

me
golfknut
manchurianbrownbear
gonnagocruisin
cgbatch
laureljp

anybody else out there going with us?

Daughter and I will be staying at the Radisson but will not arrive until pretty late. We dont arrive at MCO until 10pm and then must get to Budget to rent the car. Chances are we will run into yall sometime on the cruise. Not sure what our plans are since we are going to wing it and try to pack so much into a short time! I will watch for the lime green shirt!::yes::

We are "prepping" our cruise with a several day stay at WDW (WL). Should definitely be ready to relax onboard by Thursday.

gonnagocruisin--we will also be arriving pretty late...we both teach school so we will only be able to take a half day that wednesday...can't leave birmingham til 12:00.

I don't know if you've reserved the shuttle yet but i was able to do it yesterday. I called the radisson and the girl told me to just do it when i got there but i told her we would be arriving late and that I had heard you could do it in advance. She asked me to hold and when she came back she put us on the 10:30 shuttle for the 6th.

I havent reserved it yet but may decide to have Budget shuttle us and skip one step then. Last time it was not too bad waiting on the Radisson shuttle, but since I need to return the rental car anyway and they have a shuttle I may as well do theirs.

Looking forward to meeting all of you........see you friday at 2:00 at the beach blanket buffet area.........i'll be the one in the obnoxious lime green shirt.

It won't be long now!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I'm having second thoughts about meeting on Friday; I'm afraid CGBatch will remind me that his Giants beat my Vikings last Sunday:mad: !

After months of waiting to get this close, now I have about five days worth of work on my desk to finish before we leave on Thursday:scared: and I could really use a couple extra days! Is there any way to turn back the countdown clock?

No sympathy from here for your Vikings.....I'm a Lions fan....the season started with so much hope but has been a downhill slide ever since.....oh well, there's the Spartans and the Wolverines to root for.

You had to bring up the Spartans and the Wolverines:mad:

If it weren't for them I'd still be dreaming about the Gophers playing in the Rose Bowl for the first time since I've been alive!

Maybe I should stop watching football!

well my team......the auburn tigers...started out the season as number 6 and now they are not to be found in the top 25. SIGHHH!

You be there manchurian or we will hunt you down! And don't even think about turning back that countdown clock........I can't wait!!!!!

Well...my team, the Vols defeated Alabama 51-43 in five overtimes Saturday. Hasn't been the best season but hey, we beat em!

We will be watching for that lime green shirt!
::yes::

I was watching your vols gonnagocruisin.........that was a very exciting and exhausting game. I thought it would never end! I think I like to see Bama lose more than I like to see Auburn win!!!

See you next Friday!

We didn't get to watch it, as we were camping last weekend but my husband and oldest daughter listened to it on the radio and kept us up to speed on it. I could not believe how long it went on, but at least we won.

Have a safe trip and see ya Friday!

I haven't figured out how to turn back my countdown clock, so I guess we're leaving in 4hours!!!

See you all on board:sunny:

That is not fair manchurian....I still have to go to work 3 more times before I can leave.

My count down clock is still ticking.

We are leaving in about 21 hours.......didn't even have to buy Halloween candy this year.....hey!, I guess there's some savings we can put toward this trip. Long range forecast looks good for next week.....cross your fingers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter