Official November 6th, 2003 Wonder Cruise Thread

Hey thats my cruise too. Go check your reservation to see if you got an upgrade also. I had a pleasant surprise this morning.::MinnieMo

DH and I will be there with NO KIDS!!!!! YEAH!!!!! He will be the one in the kilt.....I will be the one in the lime green dis shirt....I ordered it 2 days ago and already got confirmation that it has been shipped.......we should stick out like a sore thumb. Actually, he'll only be in the kilt for palo.

Let's try to get a small dismeet together somewhere on the ship. Maybe for a drink after dinner. Anybody interested?

We'll be coordinating our schedule with several (non-DISer) family members who will be cruising with us, but I bet we can get away at least briefly some time.

Someone suggest a couple times!

manchurian--your bunch looks to be about the same ages as mine....except mine are all boys....you would think with having 4 kids I would have at least one girl.....no such luck.....anyway....i love my boys.

How would Friday be for everyone?

We are staying onboard and not doing nassau so we will be pretty much free that day.......we will be doing a couples massage at some point. We have late dining. Is that day good for any of you? what about the time?

My wife and I will be on this cruise, minus children, celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary......and it's our first cruise!
We are also not going to leave the ship at Nassau so we should have time on Friday to meet....if my wife ever lets me leave the room. (ha ha)

If it's going to work for us, Friday is probably the best day. We aren't planning on leaving the ship either. We should probably at least get together for a picture that we can post on the DIS when we get home! I'm already depressed about getting home!

OK the party is in golfknut's room!!! :hyper:

Manchurian--I don't even want to think about going home...I've just been living for getting there.

I just got a new digital camera so we can take the picture with that....if i ever figure out how to work it.

How about Friday at say.........5:00???? Does that work for any of you? And where would be a good place?

Hi! I was just thinking that 5:00 might be a little late if people are getting ready to go eat or anything.....we have late dining so it would work for us. But would 2:00 or so be better?

gonnagocruisin--i just noticed you are from TN...we are practically neighbors...what is wrong with those vols this year? War Eagle:smooth:

We just got a digital camera a few weeks ago too. DW (lauraljp) has it all figured out and I know a little!

I don't know of any conflicts at 2:00, but we'll have to wait for lauraljp to post before I know if I'll be there! And speaking of "there", has golfknut invited us to their room or does someone have another suggestion for a place to meet?

aaaahhhhh.......NO..... Golfknut is not inviting "us" to their room.
Be glad to meet most anywhere else though.

Originally posted by minnieluvzmickey
gonnagocruisin--i just noticed you are from TN...we are practically neighbors...what is wrong with those vols this year? War Eagle:smooth:

Maybe we have the wrong brand of "pickle" right now. (Claussen)

We did beat Florida!!! woo hooo!

LOL golfknut...........you don't want a party in your room??? do you have a verandah by any chance? haha.. just kidding

Where should we meet? Maybe we could meet on deck 9 near the beach blanket buffet area.......or secret verandah deck 7.........or deck 10 for a shuffleboard tournament.:teeth

Any of those locations will probably work for us around 2pm. We're tentatively planning on spending a lot of that afternoon around the pool working on a tourist tan.

Originally posted by minnieluvzmickey
LOL golfknut...........you don't want a party in your room??? do you have a verandah by any chance? haha.. just kidding

Where should we meet? Maybe we could meet on deck 9 near the beach blanket buffet area.......or secret verandah deck 7.........or deck 10 for a shuffleboard tournament.:teeth

The shuffleboard courts on Deck 4 are better! Anyway anyplace will really work. What time though?

Ok lets say 2:00 in the beach blanket buffet area...I'll try to find a table and I'll wear my new lime green DIS t'shirt (just got it in the mail yesterday). I've never cruised before so I don't know if this will be a good place to meet or not. Does anyone know of a specific area where we could find each other easily?

We'll mark 2pmon Friday at the Beach Blanket Buffet area.

If you're wearing your lime green DIS shirt we should be able to find you easily ANYWHERE!

Yes just look for the green pop-cicle walking around with a tall cute husband.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter