Official November 6th, 2003 Wonder Cruise Thread

Havent packed a thing yet, but starting on it tonight.

We will hope for good weather, but we can count on a good time regardless.::MinnieMo

DH and I are all packed and ready! YIPPPPEEEEE!!!!! All we have to do is drop the kiddos off at school in the morning and we are out of here! If they only knew the fun they are going to be missing.:hyper:

Well one of our suitcases didn't come off the plane with us, it's 40 degrees, the only course in my supper was pizza and no one put a napkin in my lap before I started eating. Now I suppose someone will tell me that no one around here will honor my refillable mug!

How do you remove a countdown clock?:mad:

Same problems here manchurian........And I suppose when I get home my bed won't be made up and my towel will just be a regular old towel.....not an animal. I want to go back!

I enjoyed meeting you and golfknut......wonder what happened to gonnagocruisin and cgbatch!

I'll have those pictures posted tonight.

I hate we didn't get to meet you all. I sent my daughter several times to look for the Green Popsicle! She never did spot you all so I thought maybe the meeting time or place was changed.

Looking forward to our next one now. Just have to find a way to come up with the money and time off for it!::MinnieMo

I would love to see your pictures as we may have seen you all and never known it!

the pictures are coming tonight. Sorry we missed you gonnagocruisin.............we were outside in the beach blanket area. I hope you had a great trip!

here is the photo of the dis meet. i posted this same photo on the cruise board. left to right....manchurianbrownbear, ms.golknut, golfknut, and minniluvsmickey

dis%20meet.jpg

me and my hubby at parrot cay

mis%20and%20t%20at%20din%201.jpg

Nice job with the digital camera!

Wish me luck trying to post some of our pictures in our trip report that has yet to be written.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter