***Official November 2016 Thread***

Just looked at my Disney countdown app - it only went up to Monday- it said a low of 44!!!!!! That's 20 degrees colder than Accuweathers low! Anyone know which is right??

I think the nights are going to be chilly - definitely packing hoodies for the kids...one *maybe* two pants. But it's Florida - the weather forecast will change again before the end of the week - just praying it doesn't get colder!!!

Just checking in whilst I've got 10 minutes.

3 sleeps until we make our way to the airport to fly on Saturday :goodvibes

The weather forecast I'm looking at says the weather is warm and not too much rain so that's what I'm going off. Really don't care if it's chilly and raining, it's not going to ruin my holiday :thumbsup2. We're from the uk so it's definitely going to be a huge improvement, currently 5 degrees ( c ) :sunny:

Just checking in whilst I've got 10 minutes.

3 sleeps until we make our way to the airport to fly on Saturday :goodvibes

The weather forecast I'm looking at says the weather is warm and not too much rain so that's what I'm going off. Really don't care if it's chilly and raining, it's not going to ruin my holiday :thumbsup2. We're from the uk so it's definitely going to be a huge improvement, currently 5 degrees ( c ) :sunny:

weather forecast looks a little better today and does say "showers"not all day rain. We are from MA so will be wearing jeans and jackets on Saturday when we board the plane. packing less shorts, more capris and longer pants.

Last edited:
weather forecast looks a little better today and does say "showers"not all day rain. We are from MA so will be wearing jeans and jackets on Saturday when we board the plane. packing less shorts, more capris and longer pants.
We will be wearing jeans and jackets too on the plane, I plan on buying new jackets and jeans for the kids anyway :)

You can never rely on a weather forecast though :confused3 It could go either way :umbrella:

I am trying NOT to obsess - the weather is completely out of my control. But I'm not being very successful! :rolleyes1
yup, the kids were looking forward to Typhoon Lagoon on Tuesday which does not look good weather wise right now, I made FP+ at MK for Tuesday in case the weather was not suitable for a water park. glad to have fall back plan

yup, the kids were looking forward to Typhoon Lagoon on Tuesday which does not look good weather wise right now, I made FP+ at MK for Tuesday in case the weather was not suitable for a water park. glad to have fall back plan

Oh! Good thinking!

3 DAYS!

By the way got a personal phone call from GF today, asking if I had any room preference!!!!!

200.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter