***Official November 2016 Thread***

Disney cancelled my Disney Junior show fastpass on 11/16 and replaced it with Voyage of the Little Mermaid. I was able to go in and switch it to the 11am show - it looks like they may have cancelled the earliest show (that was our original FP). Just in case it affects anyone else's plans :)[/QUOTE

Weird , that they are STILL messing with entertainment and hours at such late dates.

I guess we should be prepared for Wishes to take place at noon.....

1 hour , 30 minutes and 7 days......

I give you the seven days of the happy dance.

DAY 7

giphy.gif

so do I need to be checking my FP+ every day to make sure Disney hasn't changed anything and not e-mailed? several times a day?

so do I need to be checking my FP+ every day to make sure Disney hasn't changed anything and not e-mailed? several times a day?

Disney has emailed me - eventually! - every time there has been a change (it has happened to me twice already). I don't think it's a common occurrence and I wouldn't worry about checking MDE every day just to make sure your FPs are the same :)

Quickest probably cab/uber to campground and then you have to take internal bus to other end of campground for trails end.
Using disney transportation- bus to MK then boat to Fort wilderness. Boat dock is near trails ends.
Alright, bus to MK and then boat over it is...this is what I figured, but wondered if there was another option I wasn't fully aware of!

Hello! I have two ADR for Tusker House on Nov. 17... one at 4:00 and one at 5:30. We are hopping over in the afternoon and I was wondering which would be better. I would think the lines would be worse at 4:00 so it would make sense to eat then and then ride but I didn't if more people would be hopping over to see if ROL would have soft openings and make lines worse at 5:30 (5:30 is a more normal meal time)??? Options??? Thanks, this is my DS birthday meal so I want it to be special!!

We start our overnight drive from NJ to Disney tomorrow evening. This will be our first time doing a drive straight thru the night (should arrive around 1-2pm Saturday depending on length of rest stops). In the past we spread it out between two days with a hotel night in either Florence, SC or Jacksonville, FL.
Wish us luck and safe travels on our adventure. :drive:

We start our overnight drive from NJ to Disney tomorrow evening. This will be our first time doing a drive straight thru the night (should arrive around 1-2pm Saturday depending on length of rest stops). In the past we spread it out between two days with a hotel night in either Florence, SC or Jacksonville, FL.

Have a wonderful time pixiedust:

Hello! I have two ADR for Tusker House on Nov. 17... one at 4:00 and one at 5:30. We are hopping over in the afternoon and I was wondering which would be better. I would think the lines would be worse at 4:00 so it would make sense to eat then and then ride but I didn't if more people would be hopping over to see if ROL would have soft openings and make lines worse at 5:30 (5:30 is a more normal meal time)??? Options??? Thanks, this is my DS birthday meal so I want it to be special!!

Do you have any earlier ADRs? Because you may not be hungry at 4:00. I would rather eat at my "normal" time, but that's just me.

Safe travels and have a magical trip!

I think your over thinking AK....I doubt many people will park hop to nightime unscheduled entertainment....if ROL is actually annouced .....maaaaybe a slight increase in crowds. You have to remember most people are notmal and not like the few and proud here at DIS....they have no idea what ROL is .....or wil be, if it ever starts....

Weird , that they are STILL messing with entertainment and hours at such late dates.

I guess we should be prepared for Wishes to take place at noon.....

1 hour , 30 minutes and 7 days......

I give you the seven days of the happy dance.

DAY 7

giphy.gif
This is hilarious! Looks like we'll overlap!

We leave in just a couple days! I have SO much to do - hubby is working crazy hours, my mother-in-law is coming in tomorrow for a visit, and my daughter's birthday party is Sunday! Whew :faint:

Wishing you safe travels! Enjoy your trip! I hope it's practically perfect in every way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter