****Official November 2011 Who's Going Too and Planning Thread***

I need to catch up on the posts. In the meantime, we had a great time this morning/afternoon for a few hours. The Christmas decorations are up.

Wanted to give a heads up on the Snowman Mickey Popcorn buckets and the Santa Mickey mugs for icecream. I didn't get a popcorn bucket picture but did get the other. I will post it later.

Of to the grocery store for now, and then I need to start packing! Will be back to update those who recently posted dates.

I need to catch up on the posts. In the meantime, we had a great time this morning/afternoon for a few hours. The Christmas decorations are up.

Wanted to give a heads up on the Snowman Mickey Popcorn buckets and the Santa Mickey mugs for icecream. I didn't get a popcorn bucket picture but did get the other. I will post it later.

Of to the grocery store for now, and then I need to start packing! Will be back to update those who recently posted dates.

Can't wait to see the ice cream mugs! Where did you find the buckets and mugs? I will be looking for them tomorrow if they are in epcot:thumbsup2

Can't wait to see the ice cream mugs! Where did you find the buckets and mugs? I will be looking for them tomorrow if they are in epcot:thumbsup2

I saw the Mickey mugs at Aunt Gravities. They were for icecream, costs $6.60. The popcorn bucket, I spotted while waiting to go into The Plaza Restaurant. They were sitting at the popcorn stand near the castle.

A Snowman Mickey Popcorn Bucket :cool1:

Sounds so cute :goodvibes

I've been folowing mickeyhunters live report from the first MVMCP so excited

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2830316

Did online check in this morning :banana:

Didn't get to check the TR. But I'm sure the party was a huge success last night. When we left the MK around 3, people were starting to arrive for the party. It wasn't very full at the MK. It was sprinkling rain a little when we got to the TTC. But the rain stopped by the time we arrived at the car.

I got my Mickey Monitor yesterday, here are the dates it gives:

MVMCP - select nights Nov 8 to Dec 18

Jingle Jungle Parade - Nov 8 to Jan 4

Castle Dreamlights - Nove 8 to Jan 8 (shown at dusk)

Santa Goofy's Holiday Villiage at Camp Minnie-Mickey - Nov 10 to Jan 4

The Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights - Nov 10- Jan 3

Festival of the Seasons - Nov 9 to Jan 8 (Santa pictures Nov 18 to Dec 24)

Festival of the Masters - Nov 11 to 13

Old Spice Classic NCAA Basketball Touney Nov 24, 25, & 27

Holidays Around the World - Nov 25 to Dec 30

Some pictures from yesterday:

Some Christmas MK pics:

The Mug at Auntie Gravities for ice cream, $6.60

2011-11-08005.jpg

Christmas Mug at the Bakery

2011-11-08008.jpg

Christmas cookies and cupcakes

2011-11-08009.jpg

2011-11-08010.jpg

Ice Cream Sandwiches

2011-11-08011.jpg

2011-11-08012.jpg

Main St decorations:

2011-11-08021.jpg

2011-11-08029.jpg

2011-11-08022.jpg

2011-11-08018.jpg

2011-11-08017.jpg

2011-11-08016.jpg

2011-11-08015.jpg

I love the ice castle!!! Can't wait to see it! We left MK just before the 3pm parade. Hopefully this weekend we'll see the castle lighting.

I love the ice castle!!! Can't wait to see it! We left MK just before the 3pm parade. Hopefully this weekend we'll see the castle lighting.

First time ever seeing it :love: Enjoy! The castle lighting was cute :goodvibes

lovin' those pictures!! I can't wait!!!!! Rain is out of the forecast again today...it's a rollercoaster!! LOL~~ I have a pretty good idea of temps,..so I think it would be best for me to not keep looking!:rotfl:

I'm a little late joining the thread, but I leave Friday with my DS5! We'll be at All Star Movies for 4 nights and MVMCP on Friday night. We can't wait!!

Woohoo going for our honeymoon to Pop Nov 14-20!! Only a few days away!

:welcome: Congratulations!

First time ever seeing it :love: Enjoy! The castle lighting was cute :goodvibes

I am just in awe each time I see it as I was the first time!

lovin' those pictures!! I can't wait!!!!! Rain is out of the forecast again today...it's a rollercoaster!! LOL~~ I have a pretty good idea of temps,..so I think it would be best for me to not keep looking!:rotfl:

The weather changes so fast. Yesterday was suppose to be 80 degrees for the high and 60's for the low, with no chance of rain. Yet, it was in the 70's when we were at the MK, colder in the shade. And it rained on our way to the car at the TTC. The rest of the day was dry!

I'm a little late joining the thread, but I leave Friday with my DS5! We'll be at All Star Movies for 4 nights and MVMCP on Friday night. We can't wait!!

:welcome:

I am LOVING all your pics, lovethattink!! :lovestruc

Did anyone see the pics of the Castle lit up like a Gingerbread House or with candycane stripes? Does that only happen at MVMCP or is it a Holiday thing every night before fireworks? :santa:

Love your pictures lovethattink MK looks so pretty. DD and I can't wait to see everything in person :cloud9:

Thanks for posting the nighttime pic pas130 I can't wait so excited :woohoo:

Love your pictures lovethattink MK looks so pretty. DD and I can't wait to see everything in person :cloud9:

Enjoy! It was lovely. I am SO in the Christmas mood now :santa:

I am LOVING all your pics, lovethattink!! :lovestruc

Did anyone see the pics of the Castle lit up like a Gingerbread House or with candycane stripes? Does that only happen at MVMCP or is it a Holiday thing every night before fireworks? :santa:

Ohhhhhh!!! I have never seen that, nor have I seen pictures of that. I thought the gingerbread castle on the cookie was inventive, didn't realize they actually do that for the party!

Thanks! It's very cool in person!

We are going! I just joined this forum, so I'm a little late. But we are going Nov34-Dec3, SSR, then Treehouse!

:welcome: I am assuming you are going the 24th since there is no 34th? I love SSR! The treehouses look so great! Are you renting a car or golf cart (not sure that's an available option) so that you can get to SSR's pool and buildings?

Enjoy! It was lovely. I am SO in the Christmas mood now :santa:

Me too!! I packed 2 Christmas shirts. Wearing one today for check-in!! There isn't much better than Christmas time at Disney.

Thank you so much for sharing those pictures!! :goodvibes

You're welcome. Glad you enjoyed them

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter