****Official November 2011 Who's Going Too and Planning Thread***

I want to wish safe and fun travels to those leaving for vacation today
kitzel Nov 1
janabananas Nov 1-2, 11
CBHDisney nov 1-9

Have a great trip!!!

It says I had too many graffics to post my post, so I removed as many graffics as I could.

Happy November 1st, thriends!... aka: this is the month we go to Disney!
party:

:cool1::banana:

Yea it's November party:

DD and I were talking about this on the way to school. Can't believe our trips are so close.

That sounds soooo yummy! Do you know where to get it?

I don't know where the time has gone.:confused3 I'm nowhere near ready and I leave in 2 days!:scared1:

The funnel cake stand in front of the American pavillion.

I love your picture

I can't believe all our trips are so close :woohoo:

Thanks, but I can't take credit. It's from glitter graffics.

We told DS about our trip tonight. He's watched the planning DVD twice and couldn't fall asleep he was so excited! 18 days and counting! :banana::yay:

I don't know who is more excited-- DH & I or the kids! We leave on the Nov. 12th for arrival on the 13th!! We are driving from NJ --1st time driving/

CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Safe trip to everyone!

Anne

I don't know who is more excited-- DH & I or the kids! We leave on the Nov. 12th for arrival on the 13th!! We are driving from NJ --1st time driving/

CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana:
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Safe trip to everyone!

Anne

:welcome: That drive is brutal, especially the return trip back north! You are brave.

Grand Gathering (9 of Us) November 9-16 BLT and POR
MVMCP November 15th

Does anyone know the schedule for the Gingerbread House at the Grand Floridian? Will it be completed during our stay? Will they be doing live demonstrations?:santa:

So, here's my rough sketch so far. The boys are 6 and 20 months. We're looking to get the Disney experience and have fun but not try to cram everything in at the expense of our moods or sanity! ;) We're staying at POR and on the Deluxe Dining Plan. I'd love thoughts or suggestions from Disney veterans!

Arrive on Sat the 19th - get settled, explore the resort, visit Downtown Disney, eat....somewhere. :confused3

Sunday - Magic Kingdom. Whispering Canyon at 4:40pm

Monday - EPCOT. Garden Grill 4:10pm

Tuesday - Hollywood Studios. Hollywood and Vine 9:20am, 50s Prime Time Cafe 4:35pm. DS is REALLY hoping to get to do Jedi Training here.

Wednesday - Magic Kingdom. No meal plans yet.

Thursday - Fly back home!

Thoughts? I'm excited!

So, here's my rough sketch so far. The boys are 6 and 20 months. We're looking to get the Disney experience and have fun but not try to cram everything in at the expense of our moods or sanity! ;) We're staying at POR and on the Deluxe Dining Plan. I'd love thoughts or suggestions from Disney veterans!

Arrive on Sat the 19th - get settled, explore the resort, visit Downtown Disney, eat....somewhere. :confused3

Tuesday - Hollywood Studios. Hollywood and Vine 9:20am, 50s Prime Time Cafe 4:35pm. DS is REALLY hoping to get to do Jedi Training here.

Thoughts? I'm excited!

Looks good!!! We've eaten at Garden Grill and the kids loved it, so hopefully your family will as wel!

If you're interested in a TS meal in MK on Wed, keep trying the Dining Res page- people cancel all the time. If you don't get anything before you go, stop by Crystal Palace (character meal: Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, Piglet) and ask if they have any openings. You may have to take an "off" time, but we've had luck with walk-ups there.

Get to the parks as early as your kids will allow. I've found it makes a difference, not only w/ lines in the park, but with the moods of the kids. Mine are ready to go in the morning, but slow down considerably as the day wears on.

Lastly, I always hit my local Disney store for a t-shirt or 2 for the kids. Prices are waaaay cheaper and we let them pick another souvenir in the Parks.

Wear your LGMH and maybe I'll see you there!! :goodvibes

I hope those who are at the World are having a great time and to those leaving tomorrow have a safe and fun vacation!

Beatles Girl
coconuts
daraddg
pas130
sheri236
JLVermillion
siczlo
canirishgirl
designermv
Tammil

Grand Gathering (9 of Us) November 9-16 BLT and POR
MVMCP November 15th

Does anyone know the schedule for the Gingerbread House at the Grand Floridian? Will it be completed during our stay? Will they be doing live demonstrations?:santa:

:welcome: I haven't seen a schedule. But I'm sure someone reading will have an answer for you soon.

We will arrive at the Yacht Club on the 5th!

3 more days!!!!!!!

:welcome:

Thoughts? I'm excited!

On the 19th, if you are looking for a good sandwich at DTD, I'd suggest Earl of Sandwich. I love their tunamelts and they have a special holiday sandwich of turkey, cranberry sauce, stuffing, etc. I've never tried it but it looks great!

I hope your son gets to do Jedi Training. My son did it in August. We arrived at registration for Jedi Training at 9:05 and the line was already VERY long. My suggestion for registration is have one adult take ds to Jedi training registration sign up, while another in your party heads to TSM to get fast passes. Both Jedi Training and TSM are very popular. Your son is required to be present for registration, they will ask him some questions. One of the questions is are you afraid of Darth Vader. My son said yes, and the cm told me he might not be able to do it if he is afraid of Darth Vader. I told her he did it when he was 4, and he is intimidated by him but not afraid to go in front of him with lightsaber.

We got home late Wed night and I was recovering yesterday...

We had a great time at F&W. Wish we would have had more time and more $$. The weather was great, the crowds were very manageable. I got on Soarin at 10am as a walk on!!!

We are going on the 12th ( my ticker is off by one day)...has anyone else going that week looked at the weather?!!! GEEZ!!! It has rain forecasted for the majority of the week!!! I know it's still a little early---I was mainly checking for an idea of temps, but I did NOT want to see all that rain!

We are going on the 12th ( my ticker is off by one day)...has anyone else going that week looked at the weather?!!! GEEZ!!! It has rain forecasted for the majority of the week!!! I know it's still a little early---I was mainly checking for an idea of temps, but I did NOT want to see all that rain!

Also going on the 12th.. accuweather has me bummed with all the dang rain. :confused:

Leaving this afternoon!
After more changes than I care to admit:lmao: We are leaving today for the Poly!!!!! Then we have a split stay with the GF :thumbsup2 Can't believe today is the day!! I am all packed, and obsessively checking my flight status :rotfl:

I keep checking and then telling myself its way too early to worry...
It has to be sunny. Just has to!

we were there this same week last year and it was great! I think accuweather had one day forecasted for rain, and it may have been a tiny sprinkly one evening,...but that was it! Not days of rain forecasted like we are seeing right now!!!!! I am hoping by Monday we are seeing a better week.

I have seen the weather reports and I am sooooo upset and scared!! Maybe it is too soon to predict correctly. Our dates are 13-19. MVMCP on the 13th
I am so worried!!!.:scared1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter