OFFICIAL MNSSHP Guest List - 2011

I'm trying to figure everything out. I was thinking about going to MK the day we do the MNSSHP so that way we don't have to worry about anything. BUT, a friend suggested we do AK the day we do the party at night. That way, we can come back to the hotel, shower and get ready.

What do you guys do on party day? Which parks do you usually do?

We will be at BWV from 10/23 - 10/30 and are hoping to do mnsshp on Tues. 10/25.

For those who have gone in the past when can we expect to be able to purchase tix for this? I have been checking daily and am hoping to not wait until Summer for avail. dates. Especially since we can do our adr's in late April.
Thank- you!!!

We are hoping to be there the last week in September so we are shooting for Sept 27. Hoping and praying that we will be able to make this trip.

We will be at BWV from 10/23 - 10/30 and are hoping to do mnsshp on Tues. 10/25.

For those who have gone in the past when can we expect to be able to purchase tix for this? I have been checking daily and am hoping to not wait until Summer for avail. dates. Especially since we can do our adr's in late April.
Thank- you!!!

Usually End of April. They usually announce MNSSHP and MVMCP at the same time...

I'm trying to figure everything out. I was thinking about going to MK the day we do the MNSSHP so that way we don't have to worry about anything. BUT, a friend suggested we do AK the day we do the party at night. That way, we can come back to the hotel, shower and get ready.

What do you guys do on party day? Which parks do you usually do?

I like to do Magic Kingdom because I think the crowds are lower on party days because non party goers don't want to waste a day in MK because they have to leave by 7P

Assuming dates match, we're planning on attending on 9/20.

My 4 year old son will be Pinocchio, my 1 year old Jiminy Cricket, DH Gepetto and I'll either be the blue fairy or the Figaro, haven't decided.

I checked last years TA Calendar , it seems they increase the number of parties as Halloween gets closer, looks like last years parties for our week was Sun, Tues, Thu, and Fri so based on that I have penciled in Thursday 10/21 ot Friday 10/22 of course that may all change when the official dates are announced

I know last year the party on Oct 31 sold out, does anyone know if any of the other parties sold out?

We will be there either Oct 30 or 31. I am kinda hoping for the 31st as it will be my 40th birthday. It will be our first MNSSHP. Haven't even thought of costumes yet.

We'll be there on 9/13! We're staying at the Contemporary, so I'm looking forward to the easy-out after the party. :)

My daughter (age 11) plans to be "Russia" from her favorite Japanese anime series "Hetalia". She says no one will get her costume, and I think she's right. I'll probably be a pirate, as I have the costume already.

We'll be there on 9/13! We're staying at the Contemporary, so I'm looking forward to the easy-out after the party. :)

My daughter (age 11) plans to be "Russia" from her favorite Japanese anime series "Hetalia". She says no one will get her costume, and I think she's right. I'll probably be a pirate, as I have the costume already.

Tell your daughter I said "Vodkaaaaaa!" Hetalia Axis Powers fan here, and I'm sure someone will recognize her.:rotfl: I went as Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts and the CM at the gate even knew who I was:banana:

Planning to go on Tuesday, Sept 20 (once we know it is official). I have learned from the past to go early in the trip in case of insane rain (like we had in 2007) or if I simply want to go again.

Tell your daughter I said "Vodkaaaaaa!" Hetalia Axis Powers fan here, and I'm sure someone will recognize her.:rotfl: I went as Marluxia from Kingdom Hearts and the CM at the gate even knew who I was:banana:

Oh my goodness, she will about pass out when I show her your post! :) We live in such a small town (in Kentucky, no less) that it's totally shocking to her when she finds out anyone understands what she is into! :)

She draws all the time, and drew a huge picture of Russia with the caption "Got Vodka?" and put it on her bedroom wall. It's all the funnier to me because we live in an actual dry county (no alcohol sales) and anyone who might would possibly see her artwork and not understand Hetalia would think some pretty strange things about that. I own a clothing store here, and she likes to put her Hetalia artwork up there, too.

Two Halloweens ago she was dressed from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess...my mom is a seamstress by trade, and always gets roped into making the costumes, but it was perfect. This last year she was Dr. Gabriel Cunningham from Trauma Team (video game, but you probably know that.) No one knew who she was then!

She is trying to get me to be either Ukraine or England, as my pirate costume is way too boring for her. :) She put all of her Hetalia music on both of our iPods, and I swear sometimes I catch myself singing "Marukaite chikyuu...draw a circle, that's the earth..." at random times.

And one more part of my Hetalia ramblings...she plans to pack her Hetalia plushies around (probably in my bag!) and have me take photos of her with each in the corresponding countries in Epcot. (of the ones we can match up, of course.) ANYWAY...thanks so much for posting, she's just going to love that you said "Vodkaaaaaa!!" :rotfl:

We're staying for one night prior to our cruise, 9/23, crossing my fingers for a party that night! :love: it will be a surprise for DH and the kids!

Oh my goodness, she will about pass out when I show her your post! :) We live in such a small town (in Kentucky, no less) that it's totally shocking to her when she finds out anyone understands what she is into! :)

She draws all the time, and drew a huge picture of Russia with the caption "Got Vodka?" and put it on her bedroom wall. It's all the funnier to me because we live in an actual dry county (no alcohol sales) and anyone who might would possibly see her artwork and not understand Hetalia would think some pretty strange things about that. I own a clothing store here, and she likes to put her Hetalia artwork up there, too.

Two Halloweens ago she was dressed from Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess...my mom is a seamstress by trade, and always gets roped into making the costumes, but it was perfect. This last year she was Dr. Gabriel Cunningham from Trauma Team (video game, but you probably know that.) No one knew who she was then!

She is trying to get me to be either Ukraine or England, as my pirate costume is way too boring for her. :) She put all of her Hetalia music on both of our iPods, and I swear sometimes I catch myself singing "Marukaite chikyuu...draw a circle, that's the earth..." at random times.

And one more part of my Hetalia ramblings...she plans to pack her Hetalia plushies around (probably in my bag!) and have me take photos of her with each in the corresponding countries in Epcot. (of the ones we can match up, of course.) ANYWAY...thanks so much for posting, she's just going to love that you said "Vodkaaaaaa!!" :rotfl:

Hope this encourages her to go ahead with her costume then :goodvibes I myself was pretty certain no one was going to know who I was, but there ended up being quite a bit of cosplay at MNSSHP when I was there. It was pretty suprising!

That idea with the Hetalia plushies sounds absolutely adorable!! (I think the funniest part about Epcot is that Germany and Italy are next to eachother in the park.:rolleyes1) I was also saying "Doitsu!" the entire time we were in Germany. It got kind of ridiculous. And the ending theme! You're right. It's so catchy its scary.

Have fun if you choose to be a country! Going as America would have it's benefits too. You could have snacks all night long and get in everyone's business:rotfl2: Oh, what night are you guys going to be there? We're doing the 31st.

We are planning to attend MNSSHP on 9/20 ! Epcot has early magic hours that day. Do you think we will be able to tour Epcot, have some relaxation @ the room, an early dinner @ Chef Mickeys, then head to the party ? On average how long does it take to get through Epcot?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter