OFFICIAL MNSSHP Guest List - 2011

disneytravelagents.com has Sunday 10/24 listed as a MNSSHP day... If this date holds, that's when we'll be there. Only time will tell....

We are planning on going to the 9/27 party! Im in the process of convincing DH we need to attend the 9/30 party as well. We had a blast last year!

We will be there the week of Sept. 24th - Oct. 2nd I am hoping there will be a party on 9/29 if not then we will be there on 9/27:)

We will be in the World Oct. 1st - 8th, hoping for a party on the 6th!

Hoping the 9/27 date stays a party night! Mainly because I don't want to re-work my whole schedule around the party!;)

I am thinking 10-18, a Tuesday night. If not that, then maybe 10-20- a Thursday. I believe they're usually on Tuesdays and Thursdays- right?? I am not going in September again. Last trip was way too hot. So hot my little ones didn't even put their costumes on!

We will be at Disney Sept 24th through Oct 1st. I will take any day I can get but I am hoping for the 27th:goodvibes

anxiously awaiting october hours and dates. Thanks to a very generous sister and brother, our October trip is on!

We are going 10/22-10/29. As soon as we know the MNSSHP dates I will decide on an actual date. Would love to see other's costumes.:)

Just a little note - I won't be starting the list until the dates are officially announced. I ran a list last year and once the dates came out it got a little crazy with editing...

I haven't put much thought into costumes yet... anyone already know what they want to do?

Our dates are 14-22 of october, hoping for a tues 18 party. It's our first WDW trip!!! I was thinking we would go as a mob family but the costumes all have long sleeves and pants, I'm worried it'll be too hot to pull it off.

Definately count us in! We'll be there September 29th-October 11th. So we'll be attending a party on any one of those days. DD has already decided who we all are going as. She will be Vidia, I will be Queen Clarion, my husband will be Bobble, my mother will be Fairy Mary, and my father will be Clank! We can't wait. We had such a fabulous time last year. DD was the Red Queen, I was the "new" Alice, and DH was the "new" Mad Hatter. We were quite a hit at the parks! This years party will so much fun!:goodvibes

Sept 20 for us!!
As for costumes, it's Wendy (DD5), Peter Pan (DS1 at the time), Smee (DH), Tiger Lily (me), Tinker Bell (DD3 at the time), and Nana:lmao:(MIL).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter