"Official" Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2017 - Believe in the Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-traditional places for the fireworks...

Behind the castle. You'll be able to experience the fireworks going off all around you. Bonus, if you watch in front of Beast's castle some of the fireworks look nice behind the castle and you might be able to find a photopass photographer who is set up and can get fireworks in the background of your picture.

On an attraction. Fireworks are great from Dumbo, sometimes the CMs will even keep the spinners going and let you stay on. SDMT, if you are riding this during the fireworks they go off all around you. If you plan this, I would try to time it so you see the beginning, then you can stay in Fantasyland and watch. Also BTMR, but the 5 year old may be too young for that.
2 years ago we were on 7dmt and right when we came out of the tunnel and to the top of the track the fireworks whet off. It was so beautiful. Felt like we were flying into them!

I’m getting so excited I can’t take it!!! We leave in 10 days and 3 days until I surprise my kids and tell them about the trip!!! Right now I’m more excited to surprise them than anything..........but I am driving myself crazy deciding between the Sunday 11/26 party and Tuesday 11/28 party. Sunday I think will be more busy, but I’m thinking we will have more energy to party that night being our first full day there. Tuesday would be a nice setup (and what I was originally planning) cause I have CRT booked at 3pm. I’m just getting worried we will be exhausted being right in the middle of our trip. Essentially we can sleep in and not start our day until the afternoon but I’m just over thinking this and looking for guidance thanks!!!

Last edited:
I’m getting so excited I can’t take it!!! We leave in 10 days and 3 days until I surprise my kids and tell them about the trip!!! Right now I’m more excited to surprise them than anything..........but I am driving myself crazy deciding between the Sunday 12/26 party and Tuesday 12/28 party. Sunday I think will be more busy, but I’m thinking we will have more energy to party that night being our first full day there. Tuesday would be a nice setup (and what I was originally planning) cause I have CRT booked at 3pm. I’m just getting worried we will be exhausted being right in the middle of our trip. Essentially we can sleep in and not start our day until the afternoon but I’m just over thinking this and looking for guidance thanks!!!

I understand your excitement.

The last party is 12/22......

Wearing my new MVMCP t shirt today :)
Just wanted to point out in case it isn’t obvious to others from the photos online but the new shirt with the grey body and red sleeves is only 3/4 length sleeves. I point that out because I believe it is supposed to be a men’s/unisex t shirt but I don’t know many men who wear 3/4 sleeve tops-maybe that’s a new trend? I love it but my husband was disappointed once he realized it wasn’t long sleeves and passed on getting one

Wearing my new MVMCP t shirt today :)
Just wanted to point out in case it isn’t obvious to others from the photos online but the new shirt with the grey body and red sleeves is only 3/4 length sleeves. I point that out because I believe it is supposed to be a men’s/unisex t shirt but I don’t know many men who wear 3/4 sleeve tops-maybe that’s a new trend? I love it but my husband was disappointed once he realized it wasn’t long sleeves and passed on getting one
It is a "baseball" style tee which has 3/4 length sleeves, funny enough before I saw the official MVMCP shirts my DH and I ordered custom ones, same style except I have green sleeves and he has red -

I don't know why MVMCP is overwhelming me but it is! How long is the parade? if we go to the 11pm parade and are on Main st will we have time to go see Mickey's Merriest Celebration show @ 11:35 or no?

I am going to get in line for Jack abt 5pm while my son, daughter and son's girlfriend ride SM (have a FP for it), is it okay for them to then join me on the line or is that frowned upon?

My first MVMCP is 3 weeks away and I am sooooo excited!!!

I’m getting so excited I can’t take it!!! We leave in 10 days and 3 days until I surprise my kids and tell them about the trip!!! Right now I’m more excited to surprise them than anything..........but I am driving myself crazy deciding between the Sunday 11/26 party and Tuesday 11/28 party. Sunday I think will be more busy, but I’m thinking we will have more energy to party that night being our first full day there. Tuesday would be a nice setup (and what I was originally planning) cause I have CRT booked at 3pm. I’m just getting worried we will be exhausted being right in the middle of our trip. Essentially we can sleep in and not start our day until the afternoon but I’m just over thinking this and looking for guidance thanks!!!

We're leaving in 10 days too ! We're worse than you, though ... we told the kids were going to Chicago for the weekend to visit family. We want to see if we can get them to the airline gate before we drop the surprise on them. They're 17 and 11 .... so it's tough to fool them these days, but were guessing they'd never believe we'd pull them out of school and take them on a week vacation right before Christmas. We picked the 11/26 party ... going to jump in to this surprise with both feet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter