Official~ Having a Dole Whip in honor of Bob "Bawb" Varley

:yay: My wife and I had our first Dole Whips in December. They were outstanding. Can't believe I have missed having one all these years/trips to the World.

We went back in January for marathon weekend and had another Dole Whip. We will always get one on future trips. I wish I had a Dole Whip machine in my kitchen. I have listened to the Dole Whip episode several times and its gets funnier everytime I listen. Sure wish I could have had the oppurtunity to meet Bawb.

Leaving on Sunday for Orlando and am planning to have a Dole Whip for Bawb. Am glad I got to have been able to hear Bawb on the Dis Podcast and would like to pay my respects.

Been an avid listener for the last year or so but am brand new to the forums.

Leaving on Sunday for Orlando and am planning to have a Dole Whip for Bawb. Am glad I got to have been able to hear Bawb on the Dis Podcast and would like to pay my respects.

Been an avid listener for the last year or so but am brand new to the forums.

Glad that you posted. If you are able, please post a pic after your trip.
Enjoy!!!

We enjoyed breakfast Dole Whips for Bawb this Sunday at the Second Annual Girls Only Disneyland Trip! Also took a collection for GKTW in Bob's honor which we will be sending to the Podcast team this week.

IMG_2162.jpg

That's an awesome group pic. I can't wait to post the group pic of our meet coming up on May 9th. There will be over 100 of us!

We enjoyed breakfast Dole Whips for Bawb this Sunday at the Second Annual Girls Only Disneyland Trip! Also took a collection for GKTW in Bob's honor which we will be sending to the Podcast team this week.

IMG_2162.jpg

Great pic, ladies!!! This was on my 'things to do' this weekend, so I'm really sorry I couldn't be there with all of you.

IMG_2162.jpg

Very, very awesome! You Women Rock!

Here's our Dole Whips for "Bawb" photo, taken February 2009 at the Polynesian!

Bob will be remembered for all the laughs, but more importantly for sharing his love of Disney with us!

3362902028_950e4c276f_m.jpg

Here's our Dole Whips for "Bawb" photo, taken February 2009 at the Polynesian!

Bob will be remembered for all the laughs, but more importantly for sharing his love of Disney with us!

3362902028_950e4c276f_m.jpg

I love that you made it a family affair! Yes, Bawb was great for laughs; one of the many things I admired about Bob was his generosity of spirit and seeing the good in everything.

I love that you made it a family affair! Yes, Bawb was great for laughs; one of the many things I admired about Bob was his generosity of spirit and seeing the good in everything.

Absolutely! We wish we'd had the opportunity to meet him...

I had my first Dole Whip on Saturday night, thinking of Bawb the entire time. I don't have any pics right now, but I enjoyed it in line while waiting for my first ride on the Jungle Cruise.:goodvibes

Miss you Bob!!

I had my first Dole Whip on Saturday night, thinking of Bawb the entire time. I don't have any pics right now, but I enjoyed it in line while waiting for my first ride on the Jungle Cruise.:goodvibes

Miss you Bob!!

It just shows what an impact Bob had on so many lives. What a wonderful tribute to Bob.

From my mid-March trip - first time back in the parks since April. I had to have one on my first day in the park: taken at the Enchanted Tiki Hut waiting area, Disneyland. :goodvibes

I never met the man but strangely felt he was a friend. Miss ya Bawb! :hug:

IMG_4237.jpg

cheers,
:flower3:

Great Pics! Everytime someone posts a new tribute pic, I smile and think of Bob.

just got back from trip this week and I made sure I had a DW for Bob..

100_0701.jpg

I know I'm late, but this is my friend Kelly when we went to Disney to celebrate our birthdays in February. I don't like pineapple and she didn't know why she had to eat a dole whip and get photographed but she was up for it:
IMG_1008.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter