Official~ Having a Dole Whip in honor of Bob "Bawb" Varley

I was in the Magic Kingdom on NYE (complete insanity) and of course I had to stop by

th_100_0580.jpg

for a

th_100_0584.jpg

It was delicious as always!!

I'm not sure why I have such a goofy look on my face!!!!:scared1:

Great pictures everyone. Thanks for sharing.

Good to see you again Shelly.

Shelly, you have a beautiful smile on your face because you're thinking of Bawb. I know, thoughts of Bawb always make me smile.

Words of precaution...not sure how to resize photos on here...
Here are some pics with my husband Jason having a Dole Whip for Bob...in the shirt that I made for him. It was pretty hot that day so the shirt started peeling/cracking. These are from our trip in September 2008...just finally posting the pics.
SDC12093.jpg

SDC12104.jpg

SDC12103.jpg

We wanted our son to try some too for Bob. Here he is taking a sip....
SDC12100.jpg

we thought he would make a sour face.....but he actually went Ahhh and smacked his lips together, as you can see in this picture.
SDC12101.jpg

Greetings Everyone: I needed to add my pictures to the official thread. I was on a solo-trip for the half marathon last weekend. I had one final thing I wanted to do before I left the World on Sunday. I didn't have any park tickets for this weekend, but I headed to the Polynesian, and made a beeline to here...

DSC02813.jpg

Found what I was looking for...

DSC02816.jpg

Here's to you Bawb!! Thanks for everything!

DSC02817.jpg

You were having a Dole Whip for Bawb :goodvibes doesn't matter if it wasn't in the Magic Kingdom.

Hello everyone!
I am a lurker here, but a listener to the podcasts. I'm just back from WDW, and I wanted to post my Dole Whip in honor of Bob

Bernie

dolewhip2.jpg

I was needing to see a new 'Have one for Bawb" pic, thanks Bernie.

I had my first Dole Whip in December. It was luscious! I know it should be a special treat, but I wish I could have one once a week. And, heck! As long as I am wishing, a trip to WDW once a week!

I recently listened to the old episode when Bob brought a cooler to the podcast studio - full of empty cups that were one full of Dole Whips. Very funny, that Bob!
:rotfl:

I had my first Dole Whip in December. It was luscious! I know it should be a special treat, but I wish I could have one once a week. And, heck! As long as I am wishing, a trip to WDW once a week!

I recently listened to the old episode when Bob brought a cooler to the podcast studio - full of empty cups that were one full of Dole Whips. Very funny, that Bob!
:rotfl:

One of my favorite episodes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter