Official Grand Floridian Photo Thread

Pixel Dust - Thanks so much for the beautiful photos! And I love your perspective in some of them.

Very nice! Thanks!

Thanks for the compliment!
I copied your photo of the Vilas being on the top floor looking down on the chandeliers. It didn't come out as nice, but I just love that perspective.

When I saw those chandeliers, that was the first thing I wanted to do. It was just so large and the atrium was so high.

All the photos are so amazing, I am getting inspired to get a better camera.
Does anyone have some shots looking from the beach, pool towards seven seas lagoon? I just cant seem to visualize it, and cant find a shot of it!

Jen... How did you DD like the tea party? My dd will be 4.5 when we go next year and I know my mother would LOVE to take her,

All the photos are so amazing, I am getting inspired to get a better camera.
Does anyone have some shots looking from the beach, pool towards seven seas lagoon? I just cant seem to visualize it, and cant find a shot of it!

Jen... How did you DD like the tea party? My dd will be 4.5 when we go next year and I know my mother would LOVE to take her,

We did, but my daughter was 9 and clearly one of the oldest there and she felt concisous of that. She also said it was a little babyish for her at times (she is now getting in that "I'm so cool phase"). If I had taken her a year or 2 ago I think she would have enjoyed it a lot more. I know the littler ones really had a good time. I also think if Claire had a friend with her, she would've enjoyed it more too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter