*****Official February 2015 Thread! Come check in and chat!*****

After a lot of back and forth with DL vs WDW, we decided to do our first ever DL stay for our honeymoon 2/9-2/15. Decided to stay at DLH, since GC is so much like WL at WDW, and that's our normal stomping grounds. Want something different :)

Will be my first plane ride, and first trip out west.

After a lot of back and forth with DL vs WDW, we decided to do our first ever DL stay for our honeymoon 2/9-2/15. Decided to stay at DLH, since GC is so much like WL at WDW, and that's our normal stomping grounds. Want something different :)

Exciting. How many days will you be in the parks?

DH and I stayed at the DLH for our honeymoon 15 years ago, it is a wonderful hotel and you are going to love it!

Are you just doing DL or are you going to take a day or two to see other CA sights?

DH and I stayed at the DLH for our honeymoon 15 years ago, it is a wonderful hotel and you are going to love it! Are you just doing DL or are you going to take a day or two to see other CA sights?

Doing Disneyland until 2/14, then going to Six Flags Magic Mountain. We're both coaster freaks. Wanted to do Napa Valley, but decided to devote another trip a bit later to that, maybe one fall during harvest.

Hi All
We'll be at GCH from 2/2 through 2/8. Our 3rd trip (2010 and 2011) and we're so excited!

So, other threads I have been on have had a question of the week so here is my first one, if anyone cares to answer. This first one came to me when I was adding everyone to the list in the first post.

What does your screen name mean?

Mine comes from around 2001 when I used to play a MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game) named Everquest. My main character was named Aladora and I have used it as a screen name ever since.

Not very Disney, I know! :blush:

Clara Oswald is a character on the t.v. show Doctor Who. My husband grew up watching the show and introduced me to it in 2009 and I've been hooked ever since.

"Noidea" is because when it comes to planning our holiday to Anaheim-LA-San Diego, I have Noidea :-)

My whole family loves the whole Pooh group. I think Kanga is my favorite but not too many items have her on it at the parks.

My whole family loves the whole Pooh group. I think Kanga is my favorite but not too many items have her on it at the parks.

My 1 year old son doesn't really watch t.v. or movies. But the one thing I have let him watch a tiny bit is Winnie the Pooh. Mainly because I bought him this stuffed Pooh bear a while back and he loves it. He really lights up when he sees Pooh on the t.v. I am so excited for him to 'meet' Pooh (though who knows...he may freak out) and to go on the ride.

We are thinking about a trip around the 5th-11th (Family Day time in BC) -I'm guessing the crowds will be lower, however possible ride closures and limited entertainment?

We are thinking about a trip around the 5th-11th (Family Day time in BC) -I'm guessing the crowds will be lower, however possible ride closures and limited entertainment?

That's exactly why we are going Feb 8-13! Where in BC are you guys?

Pro is that crowds will be lower but cons will be that hours will be shorter, nighttime entertainment will only be on the weekends and there will be ride closures.

That's exactly why we are going Feb 8-13! Where in BC are you guys?

Pro is that crowds will be lower but cons will be that hours will be shorter, nighttime entertainment will only be on the weekends and there will be ride closures.

Kamloops :) A lot of the big rides have had closures in the last little while, so I'm wondering what they might bring down

Kamloops :) A lot of the big rides have had closures in the last little while, so I'm wondering what they might bring down

I'm in Victoria. :)

As of right now, the only refurb I can see for Feb 2015 is this:

01/05/15 - 05/13/15 - Matterhorn Bobsleds

While this list is not always 100% accurate, it's a good place to start:

Planned Ride Closures

I read a rumor somewhere that Soarin' is possibly going to be down. :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter