*****Official February 2015 Thread! Come check in and chat!*****

My family of 5 and another family of 4 are heading to DL Feb 18th thru Feb 24th staying at the Marriot Residence Inn as of now unless we find something better and cheaper. Where is everyone else staying at. I have stayed there for business last year and was pleased. Very close to lots of restaurants and Target. They have nice breakfast in the morning and dinner on the week nights for free. And all rooms are suites with full kitchen.

Thanks

We will be at DL February 11-17th and will be staying at the Tropicana. We live in Washington State and this will be our fourth time there. Our previous visits have been in March/April during our spring break. Both of our daughters have February birthdays so we thought it would be a great time to visit and celebrate! I spend lots of time planning and preparing for our trip. We are flying from Seattle into LAX and one way tickets were $98 each. We will fly out of Long Beach to Seattle and one way tickets were $122. ( Prices listed include taxes and fees but not baggage.) I highly recommend purchasing groceries through Vons.com and have the groceries delivered right to your hotel.

My family of 5 and another family of 4 are heading to DL Feb 18th thru Feb 24th staying at the Marriot Residence Inn as of now unless we find something better and cheaper. Where is everyone else staying at. I have stayed there for business last year and was pleased. Very close to lots of restaurants and Target. They have nice breakfast in the morning and dinner on the week nights for free. And all rooms are suites with full kitchen.

Thanks

Wow, big group! We are staying at the Desert Inn & Suites for the 3rd time, we have also stayed at the Park Vue Inn twice, Castle Inn once and the Disneyland Hotel twice (once for our honeymoon 15 years ago and once for our son's first trip in 2011)

We prefer to stay right at the crosswalk on Harbor Blvd. Our son is autistic and we find that we need to take him out of the park midday for a break or he becomes overwhelmed even after all these trips. The first few trips he would be so exhausted that he would nap, even at 6 and 7 years old but now he is 9, he just takes an hour to relax and he is good to go for a few more hours!

If you want somewhere that has a decent breakfast, I would recommend the Park Vue Inn. We stayed there in August and had I not found such a smoking good deal at DI&S, I would have gone back there for this trip. I just could not resist $79/night!

We will be at DL February 11-17th and will be staying at the Tropicana. We live in Washington State and this will be our fourth time there. We are super excited and I spend lots of time planning and preparing for our trip. I highly recommend purchasing groceries through Vons.com and have the groceries delivered right to your hotel.

Another person from the PNW, welcome! The August 2014 thread was full of Canadians, this one seems to be very West Coast heavy! :D

I have added everyone to the list, if I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, please let me know!

We are going February 4-11 and will be staying at either PPH or DLH (will book this weekend........I think).

We have already purchased our flights but that's about it lol I'm usually such a planner but life is insane lately! Making myself sit down and get the hotel room booked, at the very least, this weekend. Sigh, it's stressing me out that it's not all totally planned by now! :rotfl:

Anyone know if they still do the park passes where you pay for 3 days and get 5, like they used to do in the past? I know I bought them when we went in February about a million years ago (8 years I think) and have seen them advertised here and there but I haven't paid a whole lot of attention for the past while. Just not sure if they still do that anymore. *I try to avoid Disney deals/advertisements/everything when I know we are not doing a trip anytime soon. It's way too tempting!

Hi, my little family are coming from Australia Feb 22 - March 3, staying at DLH. It'll be my husband's 3rd trip, my 2nd and our baby girl's 1st trip. She will have just turned 1. Didn't know Spring Dapper Day was going to be on but I'm excited to see it and get dressed up :)

Yay a Feb thread!

Aladora - keep an eye out for us! We are at the DI&S 7th - 14th.
We are from Chilliwack, BC and I have playmates for your son - lol. My boys are 12, 11 and 5 - 11 year old with high functioning ASD. Our girls are 2 & 3. I'll be the mom with the huge crowd of kids and riding a scooter. :)

We are flying in from Seattle and paid $222 Canadian each seat return on United which I have never flown.

Does anyone here know when tickets go on sale for Feb? I haven't seen them yet.

Hi! Myself, Hubby and our 5 year old B/G twins are coming over from Australia on the 27th Feb till 5th March. It'll be our first trip, and the twins first overseas holiday. Can't say I'm looking forward to the 19+ hours of plane travel, but we are all very excited :-) We are staying at PPH in a Theme Park View Concierge Level room.

My DH and I are going with my sister and her wife Feb 18-21. This is going to be a very quick pre-cruise stop in DL. We couldn't be that close and not go! We are doing a family trip in Nov, so I won't feel too bad about leaving the kids behind in Feb.

We are going to be staying at the DLH. Not sure yet if we are driving or flying. Driving is about 10 hours, but DH hates to fly and as of right now it works out to be similar pricing if you account for the extra night at the hotel if we drive.

Hi! Myself, Hubby and our 5 year old B/G twins are coming over from Australia on the 27th Feb till 5th March. It'll be our first trip, and the twins first overseas holiday. Can't say I'm looking forward to the 19+ hours of plane travel, but we are all very excited :-) We are staying at PPH in a Theme Park View Concierge Level room.
I have 6 year old B/G twins. We did DL last year at 5 (well and just about every other year, too) and that has been my favorite age to go with them so far, DD with all the princesses and DS wasn't too cool for them yet either.

So many new people! I'll add everyone in before I leave for school drop off and work!

We are going February 4-11 and will be staying at either PPH or DLH (will book this weekend........I think).

We have already purchased our flights but that's about it lol I'm usually such a planner but life is insane lately! Making myself sit down and get the hotel room booked, at the very least, this weekend. Sigh, it's stressing me out that it's not all totally planned by now! :rotfl:

Anyone know if they still do the park passes where you pay for 3 days and get 5, like they used to do in the past? I know I bought them when we went in February about a million years ago (8 years I think) and have seen them advertised here and there but I haven't paid a whole lot of attention for the past while. Just not sure if they still do that anymore. *I try to avoid Disney deals/advertisements/everything when I know we are not doing a trip anytime soon. It's way too tempting!

I remember getting that deal a few years back. I am hoping they do it again but I'm not sure if they have had it last the couple years.

We are staying at the Desert Inn and Suites for the first time. We will be in a parlor suite. We wanted some extra room now that we have a child and he will be in a pack n play. Our past few trips we stayed at the Anaheim Plaza.

Right now Orbitz is having a buy 3 get 4th free and buy 4 get 5th free parkhoppers but they are only good until the end of 2014. I am really hoping they will bring out a similar deal early 2015 especially since you can get $ back if you go through ebates to get to Orbitz!

Other than that, the best price I have seen is on way.com although you do need to call in to buy if you are Canadian.

As for not wanting to look at DL deals when you are not planning a trip...well, let's just say that is how we ended up going Sept 2013 and August 2014! :blush:

We're thinking about making a quick weekend trip Feb. 6-9. We'll be there Christmas week and have decided to get APs. :cool1: :banana:

It'll be myself, DH and DS6 if we do go. No idea where we'd stay yet. I tend to go with the cheapest option that's closest to the parks. I prefer staying across the street on Harbor and have stayed at just about every one of them. I miss the days when you could book the Tropicana for $50/night. LOL!

We're thinking about making a quick weekend trip Feb. 6-9. We'll be there Christmas week and have decided to get APs. :cool1: :banana:

It'll be myself, DH and DS6 if we do go. No idea where we'd stay yet. I tend to go with the cheapest option that's closest to the parks. I prefer staying across the street on Harbor and have stayed at just about every one of them. I miss the days when you could book the Tropicana for $50/night. LOL!

I've added you to the list just in case!

As for hotels, the lowest I have paid is $69/night at DI&S in 2012 or 2013 but I had to book it at least 5 months in advance. That is why when I saw the $79 rate for Feb in August, I jumped on it right away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter