Official Animal Kingdom Villas Photo Thread

I'm an animal lover, but have never been to the AKL. Thank you to everyone for these wonderful photos. I can't wait to see the resort for myself some day.

thank you all for the wonderful pictures. We just became members of DVC and AKL is our home resort. Can't wait for April so that I can book next years vacation. The resort looks amazing, was just telling DH how i could stay there and not even go to the park.

I didn't manage to get pictures of the room before it was sorta trashed, but we stayed in a dedicated 2br standard view at Kidani Village. Although we were in a standard view room, we had a partial view of the Pembe Savannah. Here are a few of the pics from our balcony.

Partial Pembe view, the end with all of the fences.
Disney001.jpg

Disney100.jpg

Disney101.jpg

Okapi stopping by the watering hole
Disney105.jpg

Disney106.jpg

Herd of Nyala
Disney155.jpg

Disney152.jpg

Disney156.jpg

I didn't manage to get pictures of the room before it was sorta trashed, but we stayed in a dedicated 2br standard view at Kidani Village. Although we were in a standard view room, we had a partial view of the Pembe Savannah. Here are a few of the pics from our balcony.

That's what we have booked for August - I would love that view! :thumbsup2 Did you request anything specific to get that, or just pixie dust?

I'm with you MyMagicKingdom but our stay isn't until September! These photos are great and I know my little ones are going to love it!

Beautiful photos boBquincy. I love the contrast of the building and the sky. Just beautiful....

shmooey
do you know the room # you were in
I would love to get this room

Thanks Dismiss

Thanks everyone for the pics. We'll find out next month (6/16) if we can rent points to stay in a 2-bedroom at Kidani.

We are also considering a villa stay for our next trip. I love all of these pictures. Is the pull-out bed in the living room a queen size? Does the chair fold out to a twin? we will have 5 people and hope a 1 BR will be big enough.

I'm back from staying at Animal Kingdom Jambo house. We had a lock-off two bedroom savannah view and this resort is so beautiful. My family loved seeing all the animals outside. I would definitely stay here again!

Unfortunately I have no room photos as it was destroyed before I got there. However about spacing my brother slept on the pull out couch the first night and two people can sleep there. He found it more comfy to just sleep on the normal couch. My mother slept on the pull out chair and did fine.

We just booked our first stay at AKL Kidani Studio Savannah View for January 2013. Is the bathroom seperated by the sink and the toilet is on one side and tub/shower on the other side? The room layout from DVC looks that way. I was unable to get the 360 to work today.

Also does anyone have any tips to staying at Kidani they would like to share?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter