Official Animal Kingdom Villas Photo Thread

thanks for the pics of the studio! We are staying in one in 42 days, with a pool view :lovestruc We are nervous though that our 2 boys won't fit on that pull out sofa :scared1:

Here are a few from a standard studio view at jambo house in december

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

the view
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I would love to see pics of the standard studios in Jambo. We are renting DVC points and wondering if I should put a request in for a certain section.

request close to transportation. I was under the impression when i rented points that all standard views at jambo house were pool view and the pool is close to the front but we were all the way to the end with a view of the savannah and it was a hike to the main lobby

Does anyone know if the vanity area in Kidani studios has two sinks or one? Any info would be greatly appreciated. :goodvibes

Anyone staying at Kidani March 18th thru the 23rd???:banana: I have 3 teenagers that would love to make friends. I will post my pics after we come back.:hippie:

These pictures are great. We're going to be staying in a 2br in a couple of weeks and I can't wait. Quick question, are there towels by the pool, or do we take them from the room?

OMG someone yell at me to get back to work.

Here are a few from a standard studio view at jambo house in december

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

the view
ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

I was looking at these pics and when I saw your view outside I thought we had stayed in the same room until I realized our couch was where your bed was vice versa... We were one room down... and ours was a value room... looks exactly the same too.. and the same exact view..I remember being above that circular fenced in thing... but again.. we were a room or 2 to the left...LOVED THAT VIEW for value points!!!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Any studio pics of Kidani? We'll be staying there for the first time in August!!

HI!
See you in August. We will be there in 3 standard studios in the Jambo house, August 12 to August 18.

We own at BLT and have stayed there and AKL. Our previous stays have been at Kidani Village.

From looking at the Jambo standard view studio pic on here, it seems that those rooms look a little larger but according to the website stats the square footage says that Kidani is larger. So we will see.

Kidani bathroom vanity does only have one sink.

I chose Jambo over Kidani mainly because I wanted to be in the same building as the quick service resturant.

The view of the animals is amazing. Even if you dont have a savanah view room, you wont feel like you are missing out. There are tons of activities around the resort as well.

The only thing I dont like about the AKL is the BUS service. Kidani and Jambo share a bus.

It goes like this: If you are staying a Kidani, the theme park busses will pick you up first and then drive over to Jambo and pick up guests. Thus if you are staying at Jambo, you are getting on a more than likely already full bus. And then, after the 2 loading stops, you are on your way to the parks. When you come back from the parks, the busses stop and unload at Jambo first, so you have people crawling over each other to get out and then people will get on and then you will go over to Kidani and unload again. IMO, the bus service is crowded and SLOW. The next time we stayed at Kidani, we had a car and it was GREAT!!!

All in all .... we love the AKL.

These pictures are great. We're going to be staying in a 2br in a couple of weeks and I can't wait. Quick question, are there towels by the pool, or do we take them from the room?

OMG someone yell at me to get back to work.

Towels are available at the pool.

HI!
See you in August. We will be there in 3 standard studios in the Jambo house, August 12 to August 18.

We own at BLT and have stayed there and AKL. Our previous stays have been at Kidani Village.

From looking at the Jambo standard view studio pic on here, it seems that those rooms look a little larger but according to the website stats the square footage says that Kidani is larger. So we will see.

Kidani bathroom vanity does only have one sink.

I chose Jambo over Kidani mainly because I wanted to be in the same building as the quick service resturant.

The view of the animals is amazing. Even if you dont have a savanah view room, you wont feel like you are missing out. There are tons of activities around the resort as well.

The only thing I dont like about the AKL is the BUS service. Kidani and Jambo share a bus.

It goes like this: If you are staying a Kidani, the theme park busses will pick you up first and then drive over to Jambo and pick up guests. Thus if you are staying at Jambo, you are getting on a more than likely already full bus. And then, after the 2 loading stops, you are on your way to the parks. When you come back from the parks, the busses stop and unload at Jambo first, so you have people crawling over each other to get out and then people will get on and then you will go over to Kidani and unload again. IMO, the bus service is crowded and SLOW. The next time we stayed at Kidani, we had a car and it was GREAT!!!

All in all .... we love the AKL.

We'll be neighbors then! We have a studio over at Kidani from August 15th-23rd! We have actually stayed at Jambo House twice in the past and loved it! AKL is the overall family favorite. :) None of us have ever stayed at Kidani though, and we're all really excited! 148 days for us!! Can't wait! Thanks so much for all of the tips and info! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter